Script Summary: Show the experience remaining to level (+ much more)
*********** ATTENTION ************
The heal and improvement links had to be disabled until I can figure out a new way to do it.
Since more of the game is moving to flash there probably won't be many changes to this script. I will continue to try to maintain at least the basic information about "exp til level".
*********** ATTENTION ************
When playing Mafia Wars in Facebook, this will show the experience until you level.
Exp (-1251) [3.68]
+Full [1.05] +E-Pack [0.89]
The more advanced uses can easily change the following options by editing the source:
(If you don't know how to do this then you can google it, if you mess it up just re-install the latest version)
var showHealInNYOnly = false;
var EnergyDecimalPlaces = 3;
var PropertyROIDecimalPlaces = 1;
var JobMoneyDecimalPlaces = 0;
var colorCodeNumbers = true;
var colorMin = 1.7; // lowest exp ratio painted in red
var colorMax = 2.1; //higest exp ratio - painted in green
var cashColorMin = 2000; // see exp ratio
var cashColorMax = 5000; // see exp ratio
Explanation: The first line has the experience required to level in (parenthesis), then in square brackets are the ratio you need to achieve based on the energy you currently have.
The next line says if you take your current energy, use it all, then have a full energy or an energy pack, the ratio you will need to achieve to level on average to level.
* Display the ratio of experience/energy for each job
* Displays the ratio of money/energy for each job (Thanks to Erinol)
* Displays the total amount of money needed to get all items required fo a job (thanks to owiec)
* Display the ratio of experience/energy you need to level.
* If you have Improvement points, links for each of the 5 items are added, click them to use a point (or two) and improve that attribute.
* If you need to heal, your current health will turn into a link that will heal you (instead of having to go to the hospital and then heal).
* My Mafia link now takes you to your current mafia, the "number in mafia" still takes you to the recruit page.
* Display Rate of return on property purchases, the lower the number the better (cost of lot is not included because if you've already purchased the lots for one type of property it would cause the numbers to be inaccurate) [Calculations fixed 12/1/2009] [Display bug fixed by michmela44 ]
Check out a screenshot of the features:
+ Fixed links to match latest update
- Removed property calculations because I don't like their current implementation
+ Figured out why user improvements/heal was not working for some (most). It only worked for anybody that had the Firebug Extension running.
Version 2 on 7/12/09
+ Fixed upgrade links
+ Added update checker script from http://userscripts.org/scripts/review/20145
+ More energy calculations for better use of energy when you have an energy pack waiting
+ "Inventory" replaced with quick links to all inventory areas
+ Fix property rate not calculating due to new changes.
- Removed ad hiding since other apps use those areas (instead of creating their own...)
+ Fix quick message display location (ie: when using the character improvement links or heal) when not using AdBlocker Plus
+ No longer change any class names (Hopefully fix compatibility issues with other scripts)
+ Enjoy! :)
- Removed black background... may put it in as an option at some point, we'll see...
New in version as of 6/24/09
+ Fixed Fight link
+ Visual changes, hide ads at top/side, center game, move up a bit and give screen black background... (let me know if you guys don't like this and I will take it out)
+ Performance enhanced, no longer updates when the countdown timer is what changes
New in version as of 6/22/09
+ Fixed Cuba bugs
New in version as of 6/13/09
+ Updated for new version of MW, they now post back a lot less data and don't do a full screen change, this has to be handled differently
* There is a bug when changing cities that will cause the script to break.
* Please report any OTHER bugs to the forums, thanks.
New in version as of 6/6/09
+ Fixed a bug that caused the scripts not to work in Cuba
+ Property screen bugs fixed
+ Health and stat increases now use a custom callback so you stay on the same screen (Thanks to Juraj Petrovic for the concept as well as the code base that does most of the work)
New in version as of 5/27/2009:
+ MAJOR speed improvements
+ Property Rate of Return.
New in version as of 5/9/2009:
+ Use ajax for more of the links when you regular click them. (So the whole page doesn't refresh.)
New in version as of 5/7/2009:
+ When you have points to improve your character, instead of just showing "Profile (+5)" it will add links to improve each of the possible things. You can middle click one 5 times, after those tabs load, close them and you've got your points quickly spread.
Also, as added by Tim Wilson to replace the "My Mafia" link to go to the list instead of the recruit screen.
New in version as of 4/21/2009:
+ If you need to heal, your current health level will turn into a link for healing (requested by mamboooo)
+ When at the job listing screen, the experience to energy ratio. The higher the number the more experience you'll get per point of energy.
Experience: +68 40 Energy (1.7)
Second update 4/21/2009:
+ Major speed increase.