Script Summary: Adds advanced filters to Google Image Search in drop down menus and compacts the existing ones.
Not Currently WorkingThis script has stopped working due to an update on Google's Image Search. If anyone wishes to fix it, be my guest.
Installation1. Get Firefox (Internet browser)
2. Get Greasemonkey (An add-on)
3. Restart Firefox
4. Come back here and install the script!
Related ScriptsGoogle Images - Creative Commons is an add-on to this script, which allows you to filter search results based on their copyright license.
Updates9th August '09 - v1.7
- Fixed to work with latest Google Images update. (Thanks again Aaron!)
27th July '09 - v1.6.5
- Bug fixes
24th July '09 - v1.6
- New features include searching by shape (square, tall, wide, etc.) and megapixels, both of which haven't been made public!
- Also added to the size options is a 'screen size' option where you can search for wallpapers that fit your screen resolution!
- Many thanks to Aaron Russell for doing much of the coding in this version!
14th July '09 - v1.5
- Due to a recent update in Google Images, the easy access SafeSearch drop-down menu has been removed.
11th April '09 - v1.4
- The script now has an auto update feature!
9th April '09 - v1.3
- As a result of Google adding one of the scripts features - filter by color, it has been removed from the script.
8th April '09 - v1.2
- The script can now rename the existing drop down menus. (Thanks Jonathan Kay!)
6th April '09 - v1.1
- The script can now have different text on the drop-down menu, compared to what goes in the URL. (Thanks Charlie!)