Script Summary: Adds quick invite links to various facebook game. Needs the facebook invites script to work. The facebook invites script is here... http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/43682
HOW TO USEGo to the invites page in the application, click on "refresh your list of friends" and then go back to the invites page and a bunch of links should come up, including one that says "add all friends in background/tabs"
REQUIREMENTSNeeds the facebook invites script to work. The facebook invites script is here...
The "facebook invites" script is for facebook in general not any specific app and facebook have set a limit for invites. Some apps have ways to invite people without hitting this limit, but this is different for every app so this script here(facebook games quick invite) was created to handle the different ways each app does invites.
I'm surprised that this script is so popular, it's my most popular script but it wasn't my idea, the beginnings were here: http://userscripts.org/topics/23827and all the invite links were provided by other people. If you want to provide more links please follow this format and post only in this topic
// Ackis: starconquest, niknah, 25/may/2009 ['/starconquest/','?ref=status&ref_id=#id#&statusInvite=#id#'],explanation
// GAME NAME, CONTRIBUTOR NAME, DATE OF CONTRIBUTION ['gameurl','invitationlinkwith#id#field?'],
gameurl = the part of the url after http://apps.facebook.com/, eg. http://apps.facebook.com/gameurl/
if the full invitation link is http://apps.facebook.com/war_machine/?ref=statu...
the part we would be interested in would be "?ref=status&ref_id=123456789" it would get translated to "?ref=status&ref_id=#id#" I hope this is enough to explain how to format a game link. Please maintain all punctuation exactly. Ideally this should be in a wiki or something, but it works for now, so we'll stick with it.
KNOWN BUGS2009-07-31 - Mafia Wars background adding is not working. Please use open in tabs. (should we readd the tablimit feature?)
CONTRIBUTORSAckis, ACTheOne, akhara, deathwish, DS3, elektroda, Gene Cronk, Hazado, LeoXavior, Lord_Fandomar, MadBat, mike1970, Mystina, overlandish, reaper-x, Ryan Walker, silveranthrax, smileyz, stark raven mad, Tim Omaha, typerc, ViXaY Xavier, waynes
Tell me if I missed your name here.
LIST OF GAMES SUPPORTED...I haven't fully tested the Zynga cloned games(the ones that look like school of magic), but they're basically the same so they should work.
age of chivalry be popular blood hunters city of ash demon wars dragons quest drinking wars fashionista gear quest gearquest green game hammerfall heist kingdom wars mafia wars mafioso war mob wars nightfall bloodlines overdrive pocket battles robin hood sam's gang wars school of magic sex games slamdunk slayers soldiers sorcerer of darkness special forces star age star conquest street racing super powers superheroes alliance ultimate mafia vampires vampire wars werewolves viking clan *2009-09-11 warlords zombies War Machine Kung Fu Pets NinjaDojo BloodyVampires,
- 21/Jan/2010: Fix for castle age.
- 20/Jan/2010: Added a show/hide link for the block so it doesn't block the view of other things below it.
- 11/Sep/2009: Removed Gifts. Added some games, see game list above.
- 25/May/2009: added starconquest
- 24/May/2009: added superheroes-alliance
- 16/may/2009: Lots of new games from Mystina: Fashion Wars, Heroes vs. Villains, Prison Lockdown, Gang Wars, Special Forces, Robin Hood, Sex Games, Knighted, School of Magic, Drinking Wars
- 24/Apr/2009: Added kingdom wars support from ackis.
- 21/Apr/2009: Added hammerfall support by Hazado
- 31/Mar/2009: Background adding support thanks to ViXaY Xavier, Vampire wars support thanks to kusnady.
- 29/Mar/2009: Added support for school of magic type of games from zynga.
- 28/mar/2009: Added support for mobwars