Script Summary: SchuelerVZ bzw. StudiVZ in Blau - I wrote this script to parse and extract all colour-codes and replace them. Also, this script is almost independent of stylesheets, so it should work even if they change the design.
- since v2.0 SchuelerVZ should be completely supported as well (thanks to gotnoname)- if there're errors, please report them!
- now without the need to load external ressources
- all pictures and CSS-file base64 encoded and included in the script
- should be >300% faster compared to previous versions
The really Good Thing™
- script is almost independent of CSS
- works by altering the Document Object Model (DOM)
- should, because of the above mentioned, continue to work even if CSS-styles change again
The Not So Good Thing (not a registered trademark)
- does not work dynamically - that entails, that:
- all scripts or dynamic content being loaded after script has executed will not be parsed
- colors and style of dynamic content cannot be altered at the moment
- ...please have a look at the source. I'm too busy right now to code everything properly and am just hiding the worst SVZ keeps adding.
- Put another way: I'm not maintaining the script properly anymore, so if you don't like the way it is, please feel free to have a go. I'll assist, should time allow.
- 2.5.1 - fixed minor typo
- 2.5 - auto-update-feature
- 2.0.1 - Get rid of most of the annoying stuff they added recently
- 2.0 - SchuelerVZ support added
- 1.9.1 - code refactored and cleaned
- 1.9 - enclosed base64-encoded pictures and CSS-file within scriptfile