Script Summary: Lets you tag/categorise/sort your groups to help you find them again more easily and also lets you quit groups more easily
Version: 0.936 ( 06-Mar-2009 )
N.B The latest version of the script is exclusively available at my website, here:
Flickr Groups Organiser.
DONATEIf you like this script, and find it useful, please make a donation, to reward the time and effort i have put into creating it, and so i can keep the script updated and develop it further, cheers.
or perhaps you would like to buy me something from my amazon wishlist instead.
DESCRIPTIONThis script gives you the ability to tag and sort your groups, which lets you organise your group list more easily, allowing you to view your list of groups by tagname, it also lets you quit any group really easily by clicking the quit link next to each group name on your group list page.
* view latest images from your tagged groups
* view most interesting images in tagged groups
* search for images in your tagged groups
SCREENSHOTSThe Groups List Page
The Groups List Page
The Organizer page
Tell all your flickr friends about this script
KNOWN ISSUESThe tagged groups dont display when the tags are clicked on the "organizer" page if the default language is not set to english, you can change flickr's default language to english by clicking the "English" link at the bottom of any page on the flickr website. i will fix it when i get some free time.
UPDATES28th April 2007
* added backup and restore your tags functionality ( via the firefox/tools
/[Greasemonkey]/User script commands/ menu )
* added an option to "remove all your photos - when quitting group"
* added the ability to use unicode characters in your group tags
* fixed some more bugs including the one that caused the datastore to get corrupted
1st June 2007
* Merged my groups list sorter script with this script
* Fixed a bug that caused auto-detagging and also fixed the "normal sort" so it now retains the "quit" and "+tag" links
17th June 2008
* Updated script to get it working with latest version of GM and FF
* added "show quit links" function, which only shows the "quit" links if you click the "show quit links" link at the top of the groups list page.
* added tagged group functionality to recent changes in groups page (recent.gne)
4 March 2009
* fixed positioning of "show quit links" link