Script Summary: The most popular and best supported Mob Wars application EVER! -- Helps and improves the playing experience of the Facebook application MobWars with automatic functions. -- Includes Captcha Solver(TM)
Copyright: 2009 - 2013 Copyrighted parts may not be reproduced without written consent
Click here for The official MobWars Auto Helper™ V4.0 forum
Click here for the MWAHV4.0 Chat System
: 4.43b released November 4, 2013 2:20AM (CST, -600 GMT)
|You can download this addon by selecting any of the following links:|
Link 1: Currently offline.
Link 2: MWAHV4.43b.xpi.
► No GreaseMonkey is needed for the AddOn version, and thus may be slightly more responsive.
|► Only install one of the two versions -- either the AddOn or the GM version. Only one version can be used at a time.|
|BOTH Versions will direct you here when there is a new version. Be sure to update the version that is appropriate for you.|
FeedBack welcome at Scripts@SecureWorldHosting.com
Version 4.43b:- Updated to work with FireFox 25
- Fixed issue with constantly checking for new versions
- Now handles basic pawn shop activities
.. - There is a Pawnshop Preferences section in preferences now
.. - Will automatically check for available trades at preset intervals (defaults to every 48 hours)
.. - If trades are available, and preferences are set to allow it to do so, it will do the trade
.. - Keep in mind that the first time you turn it on, it may take a long time to get all the items traded. After the first time, it shouldn't take much time at all.
Version 4.43a:- Updated to work with FireFox 24
- The ability to sign up for lifetime accounts and monthly subscriptions are gone. This version, and all future versions, will only have a yearly subscription available.
.. - For a very limited time, you can still sign up for the old lifetime and monthly subscriptions by using an older version of MWAH. The ability to sign up for these types of accounts will be removed completely in the very near future.
- A few new features are in the works (limited Pawn shop automation, a couple of the suggestions from Tony99. Unfortunately, they were not ready in time for this version (which was pushed because of the release of FireFox 24).
Version 4.42r:- Updated to work with FireFox 23
- Updated registration system (mostly server back-end changes) to still validate accounts if you forgot your username/password.
.. - You MUST still enter your username/password the first time. That is, after you purchase MWAH, you must still enter the username/password that comes to you in the initial email. After you do that, in almost all cases you shouldn't need to enter it again for the registered mob wars account.
.... - There may be some cases where you will still need your username/password at a future date, mainly (potentially) in cases where you may have started, stopped, and restarted a subscription, or moved from a subscription to lifetime account.
- This will be the last release that offers a Lifetime account. And the last release that offers a monthly subscription.
.. - The monthly subscription will disappear.
.. - The lifetime account will be replaced with a yearly subscription, most likely at the same cost as a current Lifetime account.
.. - ALL current subscription and lifetime accounts, and those that are purchased before the next version, will continue to exist into the foreseeable future.
Version 4.42p:- Fixed 'Save as Default' and 'Load Default' buttons.
- Fixed healing issue and leveling issues.
- Fixed issue with internal Version checking notification system
- Fixed the victim list links (clicking on a entry in the victim list)
Version 4.42o:- Updated to work with FireFox 22 (took longer then expected to update for this version!)
- Updated hitlist "cool-down" timer to allow for 0 seconds and now defaults to 0 seconds (the cool-down period after receiving a bounty has been removed from mob-wars itself.) For those who have previously installed MWAH, you'll need to manually change your cool-down timer under Hitlist Preferences -- to allow for those who still want to put in a small delay.
- Corrected an issue with using mobwars built in "max" option in jobs that could, in some cases, burn all your energy without actually doing all the jobs.
- Fixed the forum address in the AddOn description -- was pointing to an old web address.
Version 4.42m:- Updated to work with FireFox 21
- Fixed issue, do to a Mob Wars change, with city traversal.
Version 4.42k:- Updated the cash protected preference field to allow for larger number.
- Updated to work with FireFox 20
Version 4.42j:- Healing with boss and city boss battles is greatly improved. Now waits until getting confirmation of healing before attacking.
- Updated to work with FireFox 19
Version 4.42i:- MobWars doesn't update the HUD when doing boss battles. MWAH now picks up the health and remaining stamina in other ways when doing boss battles.
- MobWars is having some issues not responding to user actions at times. MWAH should be recovering from this, but in some cases hasn't been able to. This version adds another layer to the safety timers to get it going again when this type of thing happens.
- MobWars finally shows the level of mobs on the bounty list. You can now set a max bounty level in your hitlist preferences.
- Tired of constantly attacking mobs that are on the hitlist forever? You can now set a max number of times to attack a mob on the hitlist, and you can also set how long you would want to wait until trying to attack them again.
- Improved (hopefully) interaction with Facebook prompts
- Can now select which friends tab you want MWAH to choose friends from (Playing Mob Wars, in your mob, in your family, or all)
Version 4.42h:- Updated to work with FireFox 17 and FireFox 18 beta.
Version 4.42g:- The code in MWAH that self-recovers from many Mob Wars problems had a glitch in the last version. Which was very bad timing, considering Mob Wars has a few glitches of it's own at the moment. There is nothing I can do about the Mob Wars glitches, but this version of MWAH should once again recover from cases where Mob Wars itself locks up.
Version 4.42f:- Fixed several issues related to the recent Mob Wars changes in the request and gifting functions.
- Improved startup performance for some systems.
---> BUG WARNING: Just as this version was being published, my test version hung on a facebook recruiting window (recruiting for a heist). There may be an intermittent problem there.
Version 4.42e:- Fixed fighter drone error that resulted from recent Mob Wars change.
- Page refreshes while paused minimized.
Version 4.42d:- More updates for the latest HUD changes. Previous version missed a couple items that would cause MWAH to work incorrectly for new users and a few others for select tasks.
Version 4.42c:- Fixed "Avoid mobs based on past fights? " issue that crept into previous version.
- Updated for the latest HUD changes.
Version 4.42b:- Improved racket routines (eliminates bouncing)
- Modified heist routines -- hopefully less likely to "forget" about a heist.
- Initial change to Status window to minimize wrapping issues, etc., due to very large numbers.
Version 4.42a Beta:- Fixed issue that crept into the Homepage Heist routines due to a MobWars temporary bug that also confused MWAH.
- Fixed issue with inventory that was keeping MWAH from realizing some inventory items existed.
- Fix for long FireFox shutdowns (at times) after running MWAH for a long time. (AddOn Version)
- Startup will be longer this version (on initial FireFox load) (AddOn Version). Please report any "prefman.js" timeouts on startup. If you do get a timeout, just click on continue.
- Initial work on speeding up some databases -- only noticeable for those who have VERY large databases, and mainly only on the fight page.
- Updated the timings for the new regeneration speeds in MobWars.
- Fixed issue with AutoCity purchasing that would have the calcs thrown off whenever you purchased a property (temporarily)
Version 4.41u:- Corrected an issue causing a delay in auto healing that crept into the previous version.
- Fixed issue with auto city purchase routines regarding Boston where it wouldn't stop trying to buy in boston if it had not yet learned about the prerequisites.
Version 4.41t:- Various bug fixes
- Fixed fighter drone (and bounty hunting) watching for mobs in your mob, mobs that are too weak, mobs that have you blacklisted, etc.
- Now correctly supports purchasing property in Boston.
.. - It will NOT attempt to purchase property in Boston unless it knows you have the items required. Currently, it ONLY knows this when it looks at the special items stockpile page. So if you don't have it check it automatically, or do it yourself periodically, it may never purchase anything in Boston.
- You can now tell the auto property purchase routines which cities to consider. Normally you'd want it to consider all the cities, but in cases where there is a glitch, or as what happened with Boston (until this update), you can turn off consideration of a city if it is causing you problems.
.. - Do NOT put the MWAH auto property routines into a situation where it can't find anything to work towards purchasing (unless you turn the option off completely). Turning off to many cities for consideration can POTENTIALLY cause issues. Mainly if you turn off all cities except a city where you can't buy anything (for instance if you turn off everything but boston, and you don't have the required items to purchase anything in Boston).
Version 4.41r & 4.41s:- Some updates to the GreaseMonkey version. You should ALWAYS use the AddOn version however!
- Updates for the latest Mob Wars changes (heists and rackets all on their own pages).
.. - MWAH should gracefully autocorrect. But if you find a problem, simply manually going to the offending page (heists and/or rackets) should correct any issues.
- Fix for a small missed change from earlier (only would have affected new users and/or those who reset everything)
Version 4.41q:- Fixed some boss stat recording issues.
- Fixed issue resulting from Mob Wars change regarding the hitlist.
Version 4.41p:- Fixed job help requests (broke in last Mob Wars change)
- Fixed leveling partner issue with last version (it would rig the ignition of anyone you wanted to attack!)
Version 4.41o:- Fixed the occasional jamming on the gift dialogs (and a couple others).
- Fixed the extra page refresh that would sometimes occur after a facebook dialog appears.
- Fixed rare case where the victim and/or fight lists, etc., would end up going outside the window and offscreen. Formatting in theses cases may still be off, but the windows should at least be viewable.
- Update for change in how the Mob Wars friend selector works.
- Riggin ignition is now faster.
- Hitlisting is faster (and works again)
Version 4.41n:- Fixed background bank bug.
- Fixed various minor bugs.
- If you should accidentally go to the metamoki site (or if you have bookmarks that take you there), the AddOn version of MWAH will still take you back to the apps.facebook.com site, but will now keep you on the same mobwars page overall.
- Fixed (hopefully) power attack delay at new city boss level (only was an issue if using power attacks and above level 25 city bosses)
- Should "hopefully" recover from the data structure error that some people are experiencing when upgrading to FireFox 12. Not fully tested, but should take care of it.
- Adjusted how it does job help so that it will continue to ask for job help, if you have it set to do so, even when you don't need any more help (so that you can offer it to others so they can benefit from it).
Version 4.41m:- Godfather functionality is temporarily turned off.
- Long URL error fixed.
- There is now an option, under Visible Behavior Preferences, called "Move screen on every action to current action?" which will turn on and off the screen movements.
- Fight stats, etc., should transfer between tabs more effectively now -- mainly for those who fight manually on a disabled tab, etc.
- Fixed issue where if you manually used closed the friend selector window, MWAH wouldn't use it again until a full refresh of the page.
- Can now select mobs that you do NOT want to send gifts, etc., to.
- Fixed 'bk' error some people were getting.
Version 4.41l:- Fixed various issues that could sometimes occur with fight recording.
- Fixed fight and victim list display in instances where some data is corrupt.
- AddOn Version: Fixed the disabled tab option. Now survives almost every action as well. Does not survive a full page refresh -- but will no longer automatically do a full page refresh at the sent interval (if you have it set to do so in preferences) when the tab is disabled.
- Fixed issue with registration affecting some people.
- Some fixes for the friend selector that in some cases could keep it from selecting anyone.
- Changed functionality of "Ignore the minimum bounty if at full stamina: " to not just be when at full stamina, but if above full stamina as well.
Version 4.41k:- GreaseMonkey version now will redirect to the metamoki site.
- AddOn version will now redirect to the apps.facebook.com site.
- Hopefully handles most white screen issues.
- Fixed/improved intermittent issue keeping MWAH from showing on the apps.facebook.com site after a full page reload.
- Corrected issue that occasionally sent a couple users, using the AddOn Version, to the metamoki site in error.
- Fixed boss battle issue that occurred in the last version.
- Some display changes.... still tweaking
- Some error checking to avoid an error one user is experiencing.
- Corrected an error that could cause a homepage loop.
Version 4.41j:- Major rewrite of the display and handling routines. Expect some issues.
- Fixed issue with clicking on PaidBy links in the victims window
- Fixed some issues with the sound function
- Fixed various issues resulting from switching to using apps.facebook.com
- Improved memory usage when using apps.facebook.com.
.. - For the time being, it is suggested that you do NOT set 'Complete refresh after how many fast page loads? (+/- 5)' (Under Visible Behavior Preferences) to '0' (which would disable the feature) when running on apps.facebook.com. The current default is 120, but you may want to decrease, or increase, this number as appropriate for your system. This will help reduce memory usage.
- Fixed issue where MWAH would get stuck on the Request page if you did not have "Automatically handle Requests page: " checked, but DID have "Pick up Top Mob requests automatically when needed:" checked.
- Fixed links to the forum and for updates.
- Workaround to hopefully handle the current Mob Wars issues with white screens.
- AddOn version will NOT run on the 'metamoki' site directly. Must be run from the apps.facebook.com site.
KNOWN ISSUE: GreaseMonkey version: Does not automatically transfer you from the apps.facebook.com/mobwars/ site to the metamoki one. You need to go to the apps.facebook.com/mobwars/ site, then manually change the URL to the metamoki one. As always, it's recommended that you use the AddOn version and do NOT use the metamoki link.
Version 4.41h:- Fixed the 'Attack Force #' links on the profile page.
- Fixed some popup display position and timing issues.
- Fixed some fight info display issues.
- Fixed issue with recorded news feed display
Version 4.41f:- Can now play from the apps.facebook.com/mobwars/ page again (with the AddOn version). This is the preferred (and safest) way to play.
Version 4.41d:- Will no longer be providing detailed change logs here. Gives to much info to people we don't want to know.
Version 4.41c:- Updates for Mob Wars changes.
- Recovers from Facebook redirects much faster.
NOTE: Due to an oversight, this version will still display that it is version 4.41b.
Version 4.41b:- Updates for Mob Wars changes.
Version 4.41a:- Fixed possible error in job help routines.
- MWAH will no longer automatically sell power items.
- Fixed loop condition that resulted from latest Mob Wars change.
Version 4.4z:- Fixed loop condition that could occur with the top mob request check routine if you were on the Recruit page.
- Fixed loop with job Tier option.
- Fixed job list sorting. In prior versions it sorted the list by best average payout (ie, the last one in the list gave the best payout). It was, however, intended to do this as highest payout per energy used. This is now corrected (had very little impact on the order of the list).
- Fixed target link in the log display for bounty hunting entries.
- A couple people were experiencing the bounty hunting mode freezing at times. Some changes to eliminate one case where this could happen.
- MWAH has always had a backup timer to get things moving again in case a function fails. The has always been hard coded to 15 seconds. This is now user settable, with an option under Timer Preferences. It will not allow a time less then 5 seconds. And don't make this too short. Yes, making it shorter saves some seconds when a function truly fails, but sometimes Mob Wars doesn't respond for an extended period of time. 15 seconds has always seemed like a good compromise.
- Fixed issue with some 'modifiers' in the power/special item list that affected the stockpile functions.
- MWAH was still limiting it's internal mobster count to the old mobster limits, throwing off strength calculations and stockpile calculations. This is now corrected.
- Can now tell MWAH to collect Top Mob Requests even when they are not yet needed for your mob.
- Fixed recording a kill when it was actually your death.
Version 4.4y:- Only an update to update for a background change in the hitlist that Mob Wars implemented this evening.
Version 4.4x:If it should get stuck, click on 'Reset Queue' and that should get it going again. Let me know if this happens more then a few times (it may take awhile for it to get bad data out of it's system)
- First, an apology. Obviously, the new file system in the AddOn versions of 4.4v and 4.4w were not ready for "prime time" yet. There are several issues, related to specific cases, were it isn't quite ready for use. So, this version reverts back to the old method. Those of you who could never get 4.4v or 4.4w to work correctly, should have no problem with this version.
.. - Anything you had in your preferences, lists, etc., as of version 4.4u should again be available in this version (UNLESS you reinstalled FireFox, or something similar).
.. - Those of you who did get 4.4v or 4.4w to work will find that things have reverted to what you had with 4.4u (with the same exception as above). The new format IS still available in this version, and if you'd prefer to use it, you simply need to go to "about:config" and creating an entry 'mwautohelper.SaveType' and setting it as a boolean and true. If you choose to do this, you may have to do a few manual things for a later version as well. But you'd have the more stable file system -- the one that will survive FireFox crashes.
- This version also has changes to cope with the latest round of Mob Wars changes.
- And lastly, in the leveling/revenge routines, you now have the option to have a heal setting specifically for each mob you have listed. Simply add the percentage at which you want to be healed for that mob, and it will heal you if you are below that percentage. Again, as with the boss battles, if you are using 'background' mode, if your general heal setting is higher then what you have set here, the general heal setting will also be used.
What is NOT fixed? Snipe modes are not yet available. And 'normal' heal mode is not yet available.
Version 4.4w:NOTE NOTE NOTE:
For the AddOn version, in almost every case, settings will not transfer over to this version from a pre 4.4v version.
If you have 4.4v running, successfully, it should transfer everything over.
If 4.4v installed but is not working correctly, you must upgrade to this version (4.4w) and then go to your profile directory (type "about:support" in your URL bar, and then click on Open Containing Folder) and with FireFox OFF/shutdown(!) delete the "MWAH" folder. Then restart FireFox. In this case, in most cases your settings will NOT transfer over.
If you MUST get your settings, etc., from a pre 4.4v version, reinstall 4.4u and copy everything to notepad. Then install 4.4w and enter everything in.
This is a side effect of operating system file limitations, and the new way of storing data in the AddOn version which will SURVIVE FireFox crashes (unlike the old system).
NOTE NOTE NOTE
- Fixed leveling functions and High Force mode should work again.
- Fixed info display on fight list page
- Fixed 'Paid By' recording on the hitlist
- Fixed some file permission issues.
- Will now refuse to copy over your previous (pre-4.4v) settings if it can't reliably do so. So you might need to reenter everything when you upgrade to this version from a pre-4.4v version.
---- If you use the AddOn version and had previously upgraded to 4.4v and had issues, your best bet is to upgrade to this version, and then shut down FireFox, go to the FireFox profile directory (if you don't know where this is, before you shut down FireFox, go to "about:support" and click on "Open Containing Folder") and delete the folder titled "MWAH" (you can copy it elsewhere as backup, just in case). Then restart FireFox. You MIGHT need to reenter everything, including username/password.
Version 4.4v:- Improved routines to close city boss dialog windows.
- Eliminated a potential error in the auto stockpile routines.
- Fixed window display issue (with Mob Wars page itself) for those who use the option to put the main page in a window.
- Routines to randomly pick users to gift/request to/from is much more random now (previously favored those early in the alphabet).
- Automatically closes blackmarket window.
- Auto Stockpile works correctly again (picks up the correct type of each of the power items)
- Now automatically populates the boss battle section of preferences the first time you run MWAH.
- Can now set what type of request page items you want to obtain. Options are under Heist/Gifts/Boosts Preferences.
- Top Mob items on the Request page are not automatically taken anymore. MWAH is a bit more "smart" about it now.
.. - If you select only to recruit for top mob positions and NOT to pick up any from the request page (Mob Contracts option under Hire/Recruit Preferences is set to 'yes', Top Mob option under Heist/Gifts/Boosts Preferences is set to 'no'), then it will only recruit from the top mob mobwars page and will not accept any from the request page.
.. - If you have it set to only take from the request page and not recruit (settings opposite to above), it will attempt to accept Top Mob requests when it believes you have a contract available. It will attempt all Top Mob's shown until it is told you have no positions available.
.. - If you Recruit for Top Mob positions, and accept them from the request page, (both options are set to 'yes'), it will do both. And when accepting from the request page it will only attempt to accept a max (at a time) the number of times you set under the option under Heist/Gifts/Boosts Preferences.
.. - BOTH options use the recheck setting (for contracts) set under Hire/Recruit Preferences.
- ADDON Version: Will no longer "forget" any settings or logs if/when FireFox crashes.
.. - Currently there is an up to 30 second window that may be "lost" in a FireFox crash, that is there is a potential lose of the last 0-30 seconds of data. This period can be user adjusted under Database Management Preferences.
- If you are switching from the GreaseMonkey to the AddOn versions, or from a pre 4.4v version, you will be given an option to copy your settings to this new version.
- Now the two types (GreaseMonkey and AddOn) watch out for each other. Remember, you can NOT run both at the same time.
.. - They will only watch out for each other from 4.4v and future. If you have an earlier version of either one, they may not notice each other.
+++ Updates for the yet again new Mob Wars
- Bounty hunting works great, but currently only 'Safe' mode is allowed (MWAH will force this mode). Good news? Safe mode is almost as fast as snipe modes were anyway.
- Fight recording works fine again.
- Leveling/Revenge functions work, but only in Low Force mode! (MWAH will force this mode)
- Fighter drone works as normal
- FUTURE: Still need to work on displaying mob fight stats on the fight list page.
..........Missing modes for the various functions
Version 4.4u:- Moved fight mob stats, while on a mob profile page, to the bottom of the window so that fight links are less likely to move on you while you are trying to click on them.
- Possible loop condition between city boss battles and other functions should be fixed.
- Hopefully fixed bouncing issue some people had with the hitlist going to the fight page even in snipe mode (it can NOT be totally avoided in safe and fast snipe mode, as in those cases it is a Mob Wars error)
- Minimized bounces to facebook (still happens at least for authentication)
- Hopefully also fixed some bouncing issues a few had with the leveling/revenge routines.
- Healing, in normal and background mode, should no longer deactivate when you have a city boss or original boss to fight but bounty hunting, fighter drone, and leveling were all off.
- Some conflict resolution to avoid bouncing between pages when you have various fighting tasks all wanting to go at the same time.
- There is now a 'Rig Ignition' button on the link window that opens on a profile page.
- Fixed issue with property purchasing when you have an item showing in the city pages that you aren't not yet able to purchase.
.. - It WILL attempt to purchase an item you are unavailable to purchase, but will learn that you can't purchase it and move on.
Version 4.4t:- Fixes to correct for deficiencies in the last version caused by updates to the latest Mob Wars changes.
.. - Fixed error in previous version that could cause snipe mode to function incorrectly.
.. - Fixed failure to send/receive gifts.
.. - Fixed error that could cause 'Enforcer error...' or 'Recruiting error...' and other similar error loops.
.... - In some cases you may still have to manually go thru all the city and/or job pages to make sure this error doesn't come up again.
- Fixed issue with Boss Battles not stopping when out of stamina.
- Some changes to the leveling/revenge function to make the work more according to preferences set and how originally intended. Depending on how you have things set here, you may want to keep an eye on this to make sure it's still operating the way YOU want it to and make adjustments accordingly.
- All the functions in the Leveling/Revenge options should be functional again.
Version 4.4s:- Fixed potential error in new boss battle routines that would cause the functions to fail in a rare case.
- Fixed case where boss battles could fail to heal when needed.
- Updated to work with FireFox 10 beta
- Repaired healing after Death Wait.
- Fixed loop possibility in Job Tier option that could, in some cases, cause MWAH to be undecided as to which job to do.
- Updates for the (yet again) new Mob Wars interface.
.. - NOTE NOTE NOTE: Leveling/Revenge is not yet fully operational. In fact, ONLY the "attack" portion is currently functioning (ie, option '0' or blank). So if you have any other options chosen, you'll need to remove those mob's from the list for now. The next version should have the rest working.
.. - Auto Stockpile may be off somewhat, because there currently isn't any way to know what type a power item is, so MWAH can not learn it. I will work on having it learn from fights. But for now, it will be off if you have items it is currently unaware of natively.
Version 4.4r:- Fixed issue with MWAH not doing Los Angeles (new ones) and DC jobs after tier 25 is complete.
- Seems at least one person is still experiencing an extra recruiting cycle for heists in at least some cases. Put some more checks in to make sure that doesn't happen.
- Preferences building no longer should give a "script is busy" condition, which previously could happen on slower systems the first, and only first, time it was opened for new users.
- Added a 'Punch' option
- Fixed minor display issue with 'in your mob' message(s) while hunting.
- Fixed city boss message indicating you didn't have enough stamina, when it could have been (and usually was) that a power attack was not yet available.
- Fixed error that could occur if you had more then one city boss available to fight and you had both of them set to only fight if your health was at something over 100%.
- MobWars is allowing non-secure connections again. Updated code to allow for either.
- City Boss Battles, and the new Boss Battles, now correctly obey the death wait if it is enabled.
- Boss Battles are now enabled! Set up, in preferences, which boss's you want to fight, and related stats, and it will go do them based on the settings you have here. It will behave very similar to city boss battles, with the only real exception is there is an additional parameter of how many times you want to fight a boss -- so that you can ask for help instead of fighting the boss totally on your own.
.. - Will NOT currently request boss battle help for you.
.. - Does NOT start fighting boss battles that are NOT your own.
.... - WILL automatically fight OTHER mob's boss battles if you first manually go to the battle arena IF all the other stats for the boss agree with your settings in preferences. FUTURE: Automatically fight OTHER mob boss battles and request help automatically if the boss is still alive after done fighting.
NOTE: You'll need to go to the boss battle page manually before MWAH will know about any of the available boss battles. ALSO, if you have a boss battle already running, you'll need to go to it manually before MWAH will know about that too.
Version 4.4q:- Fixed checking for Gold Watches (for Produce High-Budget Film). MWAH refused to do that job for at least one mob, even though they had the required Gold Watches.
- Fixed error keeping all LA Jobs (even the old ones) from running if all tiers were at 100%.
- Special Holiday Decorations
Version 4.4p:- Woops... Los Angeles and DC still stopped at 12 tiers. This version corrects that and lets it go to the full tiers allowed.
- There is now an option to NOT do boss stat checks at levelups. Keep in mind, without this check, it will not always know when you have skill points to use (in many/most cases it still will however -- although sometimes after a short delay).
.. - This option, as well as those for checking stockpile, jobs, and city purchases, have been combined and placed into their own section called 'Level Check Preferences'.
- Increased the max allowed "maximum bounty" setting for hitlists.
- Updated known special item lists.
- Fixed erroneous "Bank balance to low" message regarding city bosses.
- The 'Chat' link has been changed to 'Live Help'.
- Non-registered users can now log into the live help system as well, but ONLY thru the provided 'Live Help' link in the queue window of MWAH.
- Should no longer request heist help when no heist help is needed. -- not fully tested.
Version 4.4o:- City boss battles now keep a better eye on your bank balance so it knows if you can heal or not. If your balance is to low to heal, it won't attempt a city boss battle fight.
- For those who are fighting city bosses so powerful that a single attack could kill you, even when you are at 100% health, you now have the option to set your health setting for the boss at something over 100%. In this case, it will only consider fighting a city boss if your health is currently over the percentage you have set there.
.. - That is, if you set your health to 75%, it will always consider fighting the city boss (when available) and will simply heal you if your health is below 75%.
.. - But if you set your health at 120%, it will not even consider fighting the city boss if your health is below 120%.
.... - If you have a special city boss case like this, who is available to fight, and you have the health available to fight him/her, then it will target this city boss for you.
.... - If you have more then one special city boss cases, all available to fight, and that you have the health to fight, it will target the boss that has the highest health setting.
- Fixed closing of city boss unlock and dead windows.
- Can instruct MWAH to only attack a city boss using power attacks.
- Fixed checking for specific items needed for heists.
- Job help no longer attempts to request help on jobs that are 100% mastered.
- Error fixed with the new job 'tier' functionality that only raises the tiers thru tier 11. Now goes to tier 12 as it should.
- Error fixed with the new job 'tier' functionality where if you had a job to do that didn't have enough required items, and the only way to obtain the required item is thru doing another job in which you had already completed all the mastery levels. In this case, the job 'tier' functionality would error. Now the job 'tier' functionality ignores jobs that are missing items obtainable only by doing other jobs. In most cases, the required items will be obtained thru the normal task of mastering the job. In the rare cases that it doesn't, some manual intervention (doing the required job manually, or setting MWAH to do that job specifically) will be required.
- Job mean payout is now displayed correctly when using the job 'Tier' option.
- If you've selected a specific job in Los Angeles or DC, the job function will no longer continuously attempt to perform a job that you currently can not do because of the tier/boss battle restrictions.
- If you choose the 'Tier' option for completing jobs, you can now instruct MWAH to ignore specific cities (if you are not a new user, you'll need to go to any job or city page first)
Version 4.4n:- Added some more feedback on why and when a selected job can not be performed.
- Does a better job of purchasing required items for jobs when available (especially property items)
- New 'Tier' option when selecting jobs. Will go thru jobs and increase complete them (one a time) until all jobs have been mastered.
.. - If you are not a new user, you may need to go to all the job pages manually before this option will work correctly.
- Will now do CITY boss battles. These must be turned on under 'Job and City Boss Preferences'.
.. - Has settings for each city boss that it is aware of.
.. - Health setting for individual city bosses does NOT override other health settings.... If you are NOT using "On Demand", then in various circumstances it will still heal at times that don't agree with the health setting you have here.
.... - The main times (but not only) when this will happen is when your health setting for the boss battle is lower than your general health setting.
.. - City boss battles have a very low priority. If other tasks are ready to be done, it will normally take care of the other tasks first.
Version 4.4m:- Mob Wars doesn't, at least at the time this was created, update the health display properly when hunting. In many cases this is not a problem, in other cases it can mean you miss out on a chance to get a bounty. To eleviate this issue, you can choose to do full page refreshes while bounty hunting. In so doing, you'll always have the proper health displayed to you (and MWAH), but it is, for most people, considerably slower then just clicking on the 'refresh' link. Defaults to Refresh (click on 'refresh' link)
- Level up checks are back.
.. -- Will ONLY happen if it detects a level change when you are NOT on the fight list or profile page. The Mob Wars HUD still messes up there.
- Skill allocation is working again.
- Clicking on "Hunt Bounties" or "Fighter Drone" or "Leveling Partner" buttons no longer results in a full page refresh.
- The 'Fighter Drone' button now reads "Hitlist Pause" if it's active because bounty hunting is in a pause period (due to "cool-down" or because it hasn't had a successfull attempt in the period you had set).
- Fixed godfather (again)
- Fixed some display issues (fight page and stockpile page) (Needed due to past Mob Wars changes)
- Fixed job functionality. (Needed due to most recent Mob Wars change)
.. - MWAH can now do jobs for you in DC as well.
- Job help is fixed (Needed due to most recent Mob Wars change)
Version 4.4l:- FireFox 3.6 (and it's derivatives) should work again with this version.
.. - REMEMBER: "Official" support for FireFox 3.6 is ended. I'll keep it going as long as possible, but one version to the next may not work with it. (Support for FireFox 3.6 in Mob Wars itself appears to have ended as well)
- Delay after sending gifts, etc., when the FaceBook prompt doesn't actually load completely, has been greatly reduced.
- Fix for the latest Mob Wars change.... Now if only Mob Wars itself wourld work right....
- When Bounty Hunting, Mob Wars doesn't always (ussually doesn't) update your mob's health correctly in the HUD. This is true no matter how you play. As a temporary solution has been put in place to correct for this. Just as any player would need to do to get the correct health, a full page refresh is done (instead of clicking on the refresh link). This is annoyingly slower, but it's the only way anyone can get the correct health until Mob Wars fixes their issue.
Version 4.4k:- Fixed issue not picking up details on your own mob's profile page.
Version 4.4j:- Fixed health issue while on the hitlist
Version 4.4i BETA:- BETA BETA BETA
.. - Tested on FireFox 3.6 --> WILL NOT WORK
.. - Tested on FireFox 7 --> Will work (but may still have issues)
- Update for the latest round of Mob Wars changes... Expect some problems with this one. But in general, seems to be running pretty well.
- Job list (in preferences) now also displays what city each job is in. And sorts the list by a simple (min payout+max payout)/2 from lowest to highest.
- Reduced the amount of bouncing back to facebook. It's not eliminated -- Mob Wars will demand it at times. But it is definitly reduced.
Version 4.4g:- Last version stopped killing the faulty Mob Wars timers... mistake... This version does it again.
Version 4.4f:- Update for yet the latest Mob Wars changes (background stuff mainly)
- Changed wording of "Send gifts only to the following players?" to "Send gifts to the following players?" to better reflect how it actually works.
- The Chat feature has always been just for those who have purchased MWAH. The Chat link now takes you directly into chat without having to reenter your username ans password (assuming you have them entered into the copy of MWAH you are using at the time)
- Redid the database structure of how the recorded news is stored. The good: No longer freezes, for seconds at a time (or more) on the home page when you have a large holding of news items. The bad: all previously recorded news will be deleted.
- Godfather/Black Market functionality is working again.
- Autostockpile should work fine again. HOWEVER, you need to go to the "My Mob" page, manually, for it to pick up how many mob members you have. And, as a bit of a guard against anything weird happening again, it will not operate unless you have, and it believes you have, more then 10 members (really, do you need help if your mob is that small? :) )
Version 4.4e:- Updates to work with the new Mob Wars GUI
- Avoids the jobs page in DC for now... need to look into that more yet.
- Temporarily does not check all the stockpile, job, and city pages after a new level is obtained because Mob Wars currently erroneously shows the level of the last mob you attacked as your level. Thus continuously changing your level (only a visible error in the new HUD as far as I can tell... doesn't actually affect your mob)
.. - Also temporarily reloads the page after every facebook prompt due to an error in the Mob Wars/Facebook system that either brngs up the trialpay icon, or just jams the page.
- BUGS: Does not currently keep track of your favor points, so it won't automatically do any godfather/black market stuff
........It won't use your skill points as you earn them (from leveling up)
Version 4.4d:- As a temporary solution to the "bank balance too low" issue, for those of you who are affected by it, you can now instruct MWAH to just ignore your bank balance (in regards to hunting, fighting, leveling partner/revenge, and healing). The option is at the bottom of the bank portion of preferences. If you set this to 'yes', be sure to watch your bank balance yourself.
- Attack counting, for use in the new feature (as of last version) to stop bounty hunting if not having any success, did not work correctly for those using Fast Snipe mode. This version should have that fixed.
- Fixed specific mob selecting on sending gifts, etc. If you had more then one mob you wanted to send/request/etc. things to/from, it may not select all of them. This should correct that. Make sure there are NO spaces before or after the ',' separating mobs in the list.
Version 4.4c:- Fixed a lockup with the beta that could occur if gift requesting/sending was initiated without any page changed after doing another request/sending.
- Fixed 'snipe' mode to once again work as intended. This actually SLOWS DOWN 'snipe' mode, but brings back some of the display as originally intended.
.. - 'FAST' snipe is still as it was (and always was). The 'snipe' mode was broken by a mob wars change that actually made it perform similar to 'FAST' snipe mode. .. - If you were using 'snipe' mode and liked the speed it was at before, just switch to 'FAST' snipe mode for basically the same thing.
.. - Since 'snipe' mode is slightly slower then 'FAST' snipe mode, and since we don't know, yet, exactly how Mob Wars is doing their limiting, 'snipe' might actually be a good choice.
- Reasons for not going for a bounty on the hitlist is now more descriptive.
- There is now a user definable "cool-down" after getting a bounty.
- Not having any success bounty hunting? MWAH will now stop hunting, based on your settings, if it isn't having any success. Defaults to 100 unsuccessful attempts (attacks that don't result in a win or loss) starts a 60 minute wait.
- Can now set how many mobs to attack, max, if using the multitarget option (defaults to 2)
- The wait times for the various steps in the friend requester are now user definable. The minimum are 5 seconds and 3 seconds, but you may want to set them longer. In the current implementation, if you set them too low, the task may fail.
- Can now define how long to wait for replies to snipes in snipe mode ('Fast' snipe doesn't wait for replies) (defaults to 35 seconds)
.. - As before, if it gets a reply to all the snipes before this time is up, it will continue on immediately.
- Some changes to .hopefully. avoid the 'bank balance too low' healing issue a few people experience.
- Sending gifts, etc., in FireFox 3.6 is now fixed (as far as MWAH is concerned).
.. - "Official" support for FireFox 3.x (and older) will be dropped by the end of the year.
Version 4.4b beta:- This version is BETA... A new method of traversing the pages that is more the way Mob Wars itself intends. There are a couple things that change, as a result, that may be noticeable.
..1) It is more likely that you will occasionally go to apps.facebook.com/mobwars/ for a moment.
........- This will happen if you double-click on a link within the game.
........- This will also happen if things get "stuck" (ie, Mob Wars isn't responding)
..2) If you MANUALLY refresh a page, you will get a "resend" dialog from FireFox. This only happens if you MANUALLY refresh. This should NEVER happen when MWAH automatically refreshes the page.
- Can now set the max number of people you want to send/request gifts from, top mob requests, and job help requests. Set under the gifting preferences. (Defaults to 25, max of 50)
- Can now enter mobs you want to send/request those things to/from by their name (as shown in the friend selector list). Must match exactly!
- If you look at the 'Recorded News" feed, and you click on a mob name there, you will go to that page without the newsfeed window closing (which is nothing new), but now MWAH doesn't lose track of you. Also, with the new popup window showing the attack links, past attack stats, etc., you can do stuff to the mob without closing the news window.
- Fixed error with deleting send requests on the Requests page.
Version 4.4a:- Automatic gift sending is repaired (Wasn't 100% in the last one.... I rushed the last one out to fast after Mob Wars change I guess...)
.. - Still does not work in FireFox 3.6
- Sending to specific mobs is available again. It will pick the ones you want, plus a random sampling of others on your list (up to a max of 50 total (Mob Wars/Facebook limit)).
Version 4.3z:- Fixed error that kept the new 'Add Facebook Friend' popups on the homepage from showing on older versions of FireFox.
- Can now choose how long to wait after you are told by Mob Wars that you are at your daily hunting max -- or to ignore it completely.
- Various time block messages, and the hitlist delay messages, could over-write each other, showing only one of them. Making it difficult to sometimes understand why MWAH wasn't doing anything. These messages have been given their own space so they will all display, when appropriate, now.
- Fixed display issue with the Leveling Partner on/off button if you didn't have any entries in the leveling partner/revenge list.
- Will now populate your "In Your Mob" blocklist for you... sort of. It will do it for you, but you have to manually go thru your mob pages. Just go to "My Mob" and then "Members" and go thru all the pages there. It will enter them into your mob blocklist.
..- It does not REMOVE any automatically..... Currently, if you feel the list has people in it that shouldn't be, you need to clear it out completly and go thru the above procedure again (you can, of course, just delete the ones you know about, if you know the proper ones to delete)
..- It does still learn them when fighting on the fight page. So this isn't really needed for those of you who only use the fighter drone. But there isn't currently an effective (that isn't error prone) way to learn mob members while bounty hunting in snipe modes. Doing this will help prevent "You can't attack someone who is in your mob" messages while bounty hunting.
- Handles the new Mob Wars friends requester.
..- Temporarily it only picks friends randomly. Does NOT obey any specific mobs you may have set in preferences.
Version 4.3y:- Now pauses bounty hunting when you hit your max bounties for the day.
- Fixed error that ended up in the last version that didn't display all the items in the queue.
- Fixed bug with gifting system (that would freeze MWAH) if you were a new user.
- Total bounties by day window now shows the actual number of bounties received each day (and total)
- 'Add Facebook Friend' links on the profile page are now in popups -- making it easier to take a snapshot, or copy and paste, of the page, and passing it around, without showing you are a MWAH user. As always, if doing something like this, use caution and make sure nothing shows that could give you away.
- Playing dead function no longer heals after the wait is over, neither does it heal if you click on 'Cancel Death wait', UNLESS the health displayed on the mob wars page at the end of the wait (or when you click) is equal, or less, then the play dead health set in preferences.
- Attack w/ force links, Add Facebook friend links, remove/join mob links, and previous fight stat info, are now in a window when you are on a mob profile page.
- Updated to work with the new gifting page.
Version 4.3x:- Fixed occasional stall on gifting.
- The Autostockpile loop that a few people experienced when selling items was enabled should be fixed (maybe...)
- A bug has crept in somewhere since 4.3t or 4.3u that, in a yet undetermined rare case, causes new users to be unable to use MWAH. This version makes some changes that are hoped to fix this. HOWEVER, if you are a new user and you find that you still can't use this version, install 4.3t and then upgrade to this version.
- Now obeys mob wars "cool-down" requirement after getting a bounty. If Mob Wars tells you that you can't attack because you can't receive another bounty for some amount of time, MWAH will stop attempting to get a bounty until that time period is up.
..- This means you can have both bounties hunting and the fighter drone on at the same time. When you reach one of these "cool-down" periods, you can go straight to fighting on the fight list.
- More internal code changes.
- Times for actions are now displayed in the 12hr (AM/PM) format instead of the 24hr (0-23) format.
- The minimums for checking the requests page and sending gifts were changed from 60 minutes to 10 minutes.
- Fixed display issue with the total bounties, by day, window.
BUG ALERT: There is a bug with the gifting and requesting, that may have been there for many versions (unknown at this time), that can temporarily confuse MWAH as to which page it is on. There is a small chance, especially with some changes in this latest version, that this could also mess up the AutoStockpile function. I don't know of any cases where it will, but it's possible. You've been warned. :) (There is ALWAYS a chance something can break, of course)
Version 4.3w:- Minor internal structure changes to support future additions.
Version 4.3v:- Fixed loop bug with the Featured Heist functions that could cause a loop to occur at heist changeover times.
- Unused Items display is now displays all wepaons togethor, all armors togethor, all vehicles togethor, and all special items togethor.
- Fixed a couple display errors, resulting from the splitout of the diagnostic display and fighter drone display, that could show up if you minimized those windows (if you had multiwindow on. Closing the diagnostic display would ultimately end up closing the status display instead.... Closing the fighter drone window would cause an error keeping the rest of the menu from updating at all times it should)
- Hopefully improved the reliability of the facebook prompt handling in the AddOn version (not available at all in the GM version)
- Started keeping track of the newsfeed. Can set how long to remember newsfeed items, and how often to check newsfeed items, under the 'Retaliation' section of preferences.
- Initial implementation of sending gifts to specific mobs. Currently only implemented for sending gifts. After some testing, it will be rolled out to the other available types in a future version. Option is in the Heist/Gifts/Boosts Preferences. The entires are FACEBOOK ids, which are normally the same as mob ids (but not always!).
Version 4.3u:- Can now have MWAH do any combination of purchasing offensive and defensive stockpile items, and selling. Before you could only purchase defensive, or sell items, if purchasing offensive items was enabled.
- Fixed (not fully tested!) problem with Auto Stockpile attempting to purchase stockpile items that you may not be able to purchase at your mob level (only would occur if you already had some of the item but now, due to the recent Mob Wars change, can't actually purchase the item).
- BETA: Can now have MWAH do the featured heists on the homepage. Turn on in the Heist section of preferences.
- Fixed fighter drone window error. Was split out from the regular display even if you didn't have multi-window turned on. Now only splits out if multi-window is on.
- BETA: Can now have MWAH recruit for heist help
- Fixed error in Unused/Selling routines that could make you sell to much of an item.
- Fixed inconsistency between Unused/Selling routines and purchasing routines.
- BETA: MWAH will now, if asked to, request Job Help.
Version 4.3t:- Fixed error that could occur on levelup that would make the Fighter Drone believe that it had no chance of winning any fights.
- Split off the Diagnostic display into it's own window (if using the multiwindow option, and have the diagnostic display option turned on)
- Split out the Fighter Drone information (that was in the queue window) into it's own window for those that use the multiwindow option.
- Minor display repairs on the Ad window (for non-purchased versions) and the 'help' window (maybe someday that will get finished.... Any volunteers to make something for them? :) )
- Updates to auto stockpile purchase/suggestion routines due to the new "max" allowed for certain items.
- Updates to auto stockpile to pick the lower upkeep item in cases where the appropriate stat is equal between items, unless the higher upkeep item also has the best "other" stat (if attack, then "other" is defense, etc.).
- Previous versions of the auto stockpile function ignored the sumo wrestlers (since it had a max setting). Now, with max settings implemented (since now so many Mob Wars items have them), sumo wrestlers are now considered again.
- Can now ask MWAH to purchase best defensive items. - Can now ask MWAH to sell unneeded items. Will only sell items with an upkeep, and only if they are not used. Use this with CAUTION -- it will sell items it BELIEVES are unused, which may or may not always be the case.
..- Also, it is suggested that you go to all your job and stockpile pages before you turn on this feature. ESPECIALLY each of the Special Item pages (weapon, armor, vehicle) since MWAH does NOT know the classification of all the Special Items until you do so.
..- The 'Unused items' display (on the stockpile page) has been 'cleaned up' and is much more informative.
- Requesting gifts/sending gifts (Gifting page), and sending back gifts (Requests page), did not work correctly (the Facebook prompts) if neither 'Hire Enforcers when appropriate' or 'Recruit for Mob Contracts when needed' where turned on. This is now fixed.
- The default 'ReCheck needed enforcers after: (seconds)' and 'ReCheck for contracts after: (seconds)' have been increased to 1800 and 1500 (respectively).
- Fixed an error that in some cases, when you first turn on Automatic Skillpoint Allocations, it would get stuck in a loop.
Version 4.3s:- Now FireFox 8.0 compatible (AddOn Version) (Not recommended.... FireFox 8.0 has been shown to be somewhat unstable on it's own)
- No longer clicks on Request page items that you have no chance of accepting (at the time) anyway.
- Can now instruct MWAH to delete "extra" request page items. Defaults to "No" (not to delete them), and to keep "50" items (to consider anything over 50 as "extra").
- Hopefully fixed the few occasions that could occur where MWAH would pick up details of the wrong mob (when it should be just doing so for your own) -- Would cause the wrong mob name to display, and could make the fighter drone mark everything as 'red'.
- Can tell MWAH to reject all "Send" requests on the Requests page -- only functional in the AddOn version.
- Minor code update for refreshing the page.
Version 4.3r:- Fixed jam that could occur if using the leveling partner routines (bug introduced with last Mob Wars change)
- "Fixed" Mob Wars error that would bog down anyone's system after X amount of time if you didn't do a complete page refresh every now and then. You can now set 'Complete refresh after how many fast page loads? (+/- 5)' (under Visible Behavior Preferences) to '0' (so that it never automatically does a full page refresh) since it is no longer needed. This option now also defaults to '0'.
Version 4.3q:- Fix for the latest Mob Wars change (which occurred 1.5 hours after Version 4.3p was released)
..- EXPECT BUGS. I don't currently know of any related to this latest Mob Wars change, but there are bound to be some. Let me know if you find any.
Version 4.3p:- Predictive Avoid (fighter drone) isn't working. -- may not have been working for some time. Will fix in a later version.
- Fixed double recording of bounties (one entry was always 'Unknown $0" instead of the actual name and amount. Correct info was recorded in the other entry though)
- A fair amount of 'behind the scenes' code updating. No new functions in this version to better determine if any of the code updates caused any unintended problems.
- Fixed the log list font size that could have been a problem for some people.
- MWAH should no longer get confused between the city and jobs cities now.
Version 4.3o:- Changed order of handling things on the Request page to more effectively send items to other mobs.
- Now handles going to 'apps.facebook.com/mobwars' more automatically when appropriate.
- While every version for the last two years has had some reminders of 9/11 included, it's been 2 years since the last real 9/11 tribute edition. I believe it is time for another. So this version is in memory of those who died and where effected as a result of 9/11.
Version 4.3n:- "Fix" for the resend issue has been put back in (after necessary corrections were made). Should take care of the resend prompt issue some people were having (hopefully).
- Fixed experience, and related, recording.
- Bounty recording is currently NOT functional because Mob Wars isn't replying with a kill on the bounty list for anyone. This is a game wide issue it appears. Mob Wars is still crediting the appropriate mob with the kill (and the bounty), just not notifying anyone about it. Until that changes, there is nothing MWAH can record.
- Posting job help while MWAH is operational has been fixed.
Version 4.3m:- The "fix" for the resend issue turned out to cause other problems. Rolled back that change for now.
Version 4.3l:- Fixed accepting requests. A mobwars change, shortly after the last release, made it so it only worked if sending was also turned on in the last version.
- Change in how MWAH determines when to check the request page. As a result, it will check your request page immediately after you upgrade to and run this version. This change was needed so that any changes you make to the timing in preferences takes effect immediately (instead of, as in previous versions, not taking effect until the next time you go to the request page).
- Improved restart timing after publishing things to facebook (AddOn Version functionality only)
- Will now request and send gifts (Gifting page) for the energy, stamina, and cash (if you want it to, for each). Will request at intervals you set in preferences. Defaults to off and once every 24 hours.
- Now ignores accept requests that you can't accept anyway.
- Fixed fight/victim/etc. logging that broke due to a Mob Wars change.
- Made a change that may reduce the number of 'Resend' issues.
- Fixed hitlist snipping that broke with the latest Mob Wars change.
..- Recording of bounties themselves may not be working correctly yet.
Version 4.3k:- This version simply removes the unfinished code inadvertently left in 4.3j that would halt the script when you were on the hitlist (but was often wrong). No need to install this version unless you had this problem with 4.3j.
Version 4.3j:- Now FireFox 7.0 (beta) compatible.
- Now handles Requests automatically (must be turned on in preferences, off by default, under 'Heist/Gifts/Boosts Preferences')
.. - Will check the Requests page automatically, at whatever interval you set in preferences. (Defaults to once per day)
- 'Automatically accept boosts' and 'preBoosts' has been removed from the preferences.
- 'Automatically send boosts' has been replaced with 'Automatically send gifts' -- currently only functions on the request page as appropriate.
Version 4.3i:- Fixed the GodFather functionality, again.
- Updated Update Notification code to be a bit more intelligent (shouldn't keep telling you that there is an update available after you already did update (previous versions could take up to 24hrs to stop telling you -- this one should stop within moments).
- If you are using "Adjust main screen position to avoid anything being hidden?" (under "Visible Preferences", you can now adjust the size of the main mobwars window. This is still somewhat beta, and it does NOT save the resized settings (so a full page refresh will return it to the 'standard' size))
- Fix for the latest Mob Wars change.
Version 4.3h:- Fixed issue where MWAH could get confused as to what mob it currently is playing for. This was due to a recent Mob Wars change.
- GodFather functionality is fixed.
- Recruiting for Top Mob Contracts is fixed, publishing for hiring for enforcers if fixed.
..- Hiring for Top Mob Contracts currently randomly picks a bunch of people from your friends list to publish to in this version. Mob Wars has given us a good way to select who to publish to (for Mob Contracts) however, so that should be added to the next version.
- AddOn now works with FireFox 6.0 beta. Hasn't been fully tested, but appears to have no problems.
Version 4.3g:- Fixed the update links, and the 'Chat' link. In the latest FireFox(es), 4.x and 5.x, clicking on the links didn't do anything -- it did work in 3.x.
- The Figher Drone now watches for people who have you blacklisted. It lumps them in with the too weak to fight memory list, so over time it will "forget" them and try again. That way, if someone no longer has you blacklisted the Fighter Drone will start attacking them again.
- Fixed hiring enforcers and recruiting for mob contracts.
- Split out sending boosts from accepting boosts. You can now instruct MWAH to not send boosts. But, currently will only send boosts if you are also accepting boosts.
Version 4.3f:- Fixed godfather issue (again) -- Worked in previous version for FireFox 5.0 (4.0 as well?)... But not 3.x...
- The heist notices are back down to their normal size (Pre-Mob Wars change, a week ago, size)
- Fixed 'Adjust main screen' option under Visible Preferences. Now puts the main mob wars screen into a moveable window so you can adjust it to wherever you want.
Version 4.3e:- Changed the default behavior on how MWAH handles controlling the ingame popup windows (for recharging energy, stamina, etc.) from just leaving them sit until manually closing them, to closing them automatically.
- Fixed hiring enforcer issue when hiring was done for twice (or more) with no other actions inbetween.
- Fixed recruiting for your tob mob (contracts) (For now there is a temporary bounce to the apps.facebook.com/mobwars page and back to the lb.mobwars.metamoki.com mobwars page).
- Fix for Mob Wars godfather page change.
- Will now install on FireFox 5.0 (but UNTESTED in 5.0)
Version 4.3d:- Fixed the racket error issue.
- Minor visual cleanup on the Fights/Victim/Log windows.
Version 4.3c:- ADDON VERSION ONLY: Now hires and recruits as it did before. However, recruiting for your Tob Mob (Mob Contracts) may be a bit buggy still and you might need to turn it off if it doesn't work as expected for you.
- Cleaned up preferences a bit more.
Version 4.3b:- Still should be considered BETA
- Fixed the full page reload that's needed again because of the Mob Wars timer error. Be sure to set something other than '0' in the 'Complete refresh after how many fast page loads? (+/- 5)' setting under Visible Preferences. I'd suggest something around '20' (as is the default), but what works best for you will depend on your system. Lower it if it bogs down to much between reloads, increase it if it isn't needed as much.
- Minor adjustments to improve reliability in starting up.
- Fixed the links in the Fight and Victim lists.
Version 4.3a:BETA BETA BETA -- This version DOES bog down while bounty hunting, etc.... You'll need to MANUALLY refresh the screen occasionally to speed it up again -- BETA BETA BETA
- Fix for the latest Mob Wars change. Everything SHOULD work -- except hiring/recruiting for now -- but there is bound to be bugs. So let me know if you experience any.
Version 4.1r:- The fight recording created entries based on the mob name. The display showed them based on user id. Not a large issue, but this resulted, on the profile page of a mob, multiple entries if the mob had changed there name and you then attacked them again. Again, not a large issue, but figured it made more sense to keep all the mob fight results under the user id from now on, since when they change their name, it's still the same mob just a new name. So, fight recording entries are now user id based as well.
- Fixed 'random' registration glitch that could occur in some situations.
Version 4.1q:- Fixed issue where 'Cancel Deathwait' link would disappear while still in a death wait cycle -- making it impossible to cancel early without resetting the queue.
- Fixed 'Error Page' (and the like) issue.
- Fixed more MWAH messages that didn't always remove themselves when no longer relevant.
- Added a button to update only username and password (for purchasers) to avoid the somewhat annoying popups/alerts that could show up depending on your other user settings and purchase/demo level.
- Fixed issue with Fighter Drone what wouldn't notice if a Mob was part of your Mob, or if your health was too low, etc., if you had never done any bounty hunting with MWAH, on that account, in the past.
- Now can reset the Power Item classification database via the Database management section of preferences. You MUST manually go back to each of the Power Item type screens (ie, Power Item armor, Power Item vehicle, Power Item modifiers) before MWAHV4.0 will know all the various types and classify them correctly again.
- Corrected issue where 'Add Facebook Friend' could show up multiple times on the home page news feed (for each entry).
- Updated AddOn to implement the "Reset 'EVERYTHING':" option in database management that previously was only available in newer versions of GreaseMonkey (and thus the GreaseMonkey version of MWAH).
Version 4.1o:- Fixed the manual fight recording (and minor other issues) that stopped working after the latest Mob Wars change.
Version 4.1n:- Fixed snipe recording, as well as the reading of a few other replies from Facebook/Mob Wars that broke with the latest Facebook/Mob Wars change.
- Updated MWAH to account for the latest Mob Wars change that broke background healing, background deposits, and a few other features. These should all be working again.
Version 4.1m:- Fixed the repeating page reload issue that could occur, depending on your setup, on a full page reload of Mob Wars that started with the latest Facebook/Mob Wars update.
- Fixes victim recording while bounty hunting for SAFE MODE and FAST SNIPE bounty hunting.
....- NOTE: This does not YET fix the bug (due to the Facebook/Mob Wars change) where it doesn't record victims when using SNIPE mode.
- Fixed the disappearing 'Pop-Up' help windows that would happen on the preference screen, making it hard to actually read them.
- Changed the stockpile 'used' and 'unused' display slightly. Now, if items have the same attribute (defense or attack, depending on what you are looking at at that moment), it will first declare "used" the item that has the higher other attribute.
- Fixed issue with 'Death Wait' and 'Stamina Wait' not clearing themselves off the control window when appropriate (they work correctly, just don't stop displaying)
Version 4.1l:- Just a fix for the 4.1k fix that didn't fix. :)
Version 4.1k:- Now learns what every stockpile item is and uses them correctly in the usage calculations. For now, you need to MANUALLY go to each power item (special item) type page before it will know the difference. You'll need to do the same if you get new items and you feel they are being classified incorrectly.
Version 4.1j:- More feedback on building of the Fight and Victim lists (now shows % completion)
- Fixed error that would never clear 'Building..." in Fight and Victim lists if the lists were empty (and one other rare case)
- Some work on the logging... Process is being made so you can only view certain types of log events. You still can't view the different logs individually, and most logging events aren't going to the right logs yet (just going to the default log), but the next version should have that all sorted out.
- The number of log items to keep, as set in preferences, is now per log type (so will technically be, if you set 1000 items, it will actually save up to 18000 items in the current version (18 log types -- up to 1000 events each)).
- Now clears status/error/etc. messages when appropriate (4.1.h and 4.1i left messages displayed after no longer relavent)
- Changed health waiting message to indicate if it's waiting because it believes it doesn't have enough bank money or not.
- No longer does a full page refresh on fight page reloads.
- Minor internal code touchup.
- Log display has been changed to function in a similar fashion as Fight and Victim lists.
- Changed "Reset 'EVERY' setting" to read "Reset 'EVERYTHING'" to be more clear.
- If a reply was never received when doing a background banking deposit, MWAH could hang. This is now fixed.
- Option to use the 'max' option in job completion.
- Added "minimum job completion" setting. Now you can set a minimum number of times you want a job to be performed before you take the time to go do it.
- 'Job delay' setting has been changed (and converted) into a "Reserver energy" setting. Any energy you put in here will not be spent, by MWAH, on doing jobs -- it may still be spent on hitlisting and/or rigging.
- Option to turn off fight detail recording (the stuff that pops up as your mouse hovers over the win/loss, etc., of a fight in the fight and victim lists). Option is under 'Visible Preferences'.
- Also worked on speed improvements to the detailed fight recording. It is now faster, AND it only records the details for the last 24 hours. The first win, loss, kill, and bounty may still take a long time as it sorts out the list (mainly deleting most/all of the previous version(s) fight details), but then should be faster. It still does take some time though, so if you are for as much speed as possible, just turn the recording off (see above).
- Added ability to 'reserve' stamina. (Won't be used by MWAH for anything (If fighting with force, you may temporarily go below your reserve amount)).
- Added timeblocking to the racket tasks. Will now refrain from doing tasks during any times you have set in the apporpriate time blocking setting. The only exception to this is that if you should go to a racket page for another reason, and it sees that it is ready to collect right then and there, it will pick it up right away (after all, if your human, and you saw it was ready, wouldn't you pick it up too?)
- Fixed the 'Action count', which wasn't always counting a few minor actions.
Version 4.1i 2011 Edition:- Couple minor fixes in navigation control.
- Changed the way the fight list and vicitm list is built -- should be less CPU intensive and provide more feedback as it is built.
- Bounty data and fight data are now recorded in more detail. Put your mouse pointer over the win or loss stat in the fight list and you can see the last win fight result or last loss fight result in more detail. Or, on the vicitm list, hover over the bounty amount or opponent name and a snapshot of the Mob Wars bounty message will be shown.
- The popup windows now stay open for a second after your cursor is no longer over any particular pop-up area. And will remain open if you put the mouse pointer over the pop-up itself.
- Fixed some recording/stat/info errors that could potentially occur on the Fight page.
- Small screened users that have it set to remove ads, etc., will now also "see" the "applifier" removed to clear up more screen real estate for those who really need it.
- New Year 2011 edition! Baby New Year replaces the PopUp Mobster for this version.
Version 4.1h Holiday Edition:- Minor adjustments to window coding. Now the "Popup help" won't be blocked.
- Seems FireFox's garbage cleanup routines aren't always keeping up... MWAH now cleans up more of itself on its own. Should result in lower memory usage and CPU usage in the long run.
- Reduced some of the redundant rerunning of code that only needs to run on a full page refresh.
- Fixed a couple of potential inconsistancies between variables.
- "Fixed" a bug in the code run on each Mob Wars page itself. This change alone makes it so you can now set "Complete refresh after how many fast page loads? (+/- 5)" (Under Visible Preferences) to '0' (disabled -- never full refresh)... And it speeds things up considerably! (You may want to just put some high number in there "just in case".... For now, the default of 20 still remains. But can be anything from 0, 10-999).
.. - Previous versions would put FireFox at 13% CPU usage, at times, on the main testing machine (4 real, 4 virtual, processors. 8 perceived total). Now it's seldom over 4%. Your mileage will vary, of course.
- Holiday edition! Santa replaces the Pause Mobster for this version. (NOTE: For those who like to find controversy.... It's Santa! Not a religious statement)
Version 4.1g:- Beta feature of automatically hiring enforcers and recruit or mob contracts defaults to 'no' (disabled) now. Those who already upgraded to 4.1e will still need to shut it off manually if they decide to do so.
- Fixed the multiple simultaneous postings of enforcer positions and mob contracts available.
- Interval between initially checking if enforcers/contracts are filled is now user definable. (Defaults to 5 and 6 minutes (300 & 360 seconds respectively)).
Version 4.1e:- Will now automatically hire enforcers and recruit for mob contracts.
- Added day to queue display.
- Fixed problem with user preferences that could occur in select instances when new options where added.
Version 4.1d:- Increased the max percent allowed for "Heal your boss when weaker than?" to 99% (was 60%), for the exceedingly RARE case where someone may want to set it higher then 60% now (now that it is allowed). The only case I can currently invision where someone may want to do this is if they are leveling/fighting with a very high force and they need this to make sure they don't die. It could be VERY expensive (Mob Wars cash) to do this.
- Improved the background stat reading.
- Fixed inability, for some, to recruit mob members and ask for heist/job help.
Version 4.1c:- Added some recovery routines to handle situations where the Racket system could get confused.
- Fixed the incorrect time calculations for rackets when you have two enforcers.
- No changes in coding needed for the new health system in Mob Wars. BUT NOTE the discussion on it in the discussion section on the 'unofficial' forum at userscripts.org. There are some settings you may want to change:
..Under leveling partner/revenge preferences:
...."Make sure healed to max on every attack?" set to 'No'
...."Heal on every attack" set to 'No'
...."Use which version for leveling partner/revenge routines" set to "Low Force"
..And under Health Preferences:
...."While Bounty Hunting (only), how many times should we heal (if needed) just before attacking? (1 min, 4 max)" set to '1'.
Version 4.1b:- Correct 'resting' issue some people experienced with 4.1a
- Fixes many minor problems with the beta Racket implementation in 4.1a
Version 4.1a:- Rackets (beta). Will now perform any rackets you want it to do. In the current version, you'll need to go to all the city pages manually (or wait until the script does it the next time it checks the cities) before it will know about the rackets. Then, under preferences, just turn on any rackets that you want it to perform.
-- This is still beta! So it is not 'polished' in looks or implementation. But it gets the job done!
Version 4.0x:- Fixed sending boosts that broke sometime in the last several hours
Version 4.0w:- Fixed more issues in keeping track of page location so the script doesn't get "lost".
- Fixed display issue with the victim and fight lists (as result of date change)
- Gave the windows some ability to be brought to the front by clicking on them. It's a bit 'quirky' overall, but it gets the job done. (Basically, it will come to the front when you click on any portion of it. But if you then click on another window, it might go back to hiding behind many windows instead of just the new one)
- Some minor adjustments to the Fighter Drone
- Minor adjustments to the queue window
- Fixed a few more display issues in Firefox 4.0beta6 (hopefully didn't break anything in 3.6)
- Allows for auto city purchases of over 10 at a time (up to 100)... There is no financial reason to set it above 10 at a time (and, in fact, in the long run it would hurt your overall income to set it at anything over 10). The only real reason to set it at this is because of time reasons (ie, if you have a LOT of money built up and you want it spent fast)
- Partial change with "Fight List" display -- Just makes it appear slightly more responsive for those that have a huge fight list (and/or slow computer). If this works well, I'll work on bringing it to the other lists and improve it in general.
Version 4.0v:- Fixed an issue where if you used the 'Attack Force X' or 'Remove from mob' or 'Join mob' links placed on a mob's profile page, the script would lose track of everything you did after.
Version 4.0u:- Fixed an bug in the automatic stockpile purchases that was only allowing the purchase of one at a time.
- Fixed a Bank Preferences formatting bug that didn't show up in FireFox 3.6 (to my knowledge), but was an issue in 4.0beta6
- Fixed minor error in fight recording (didn't effect anything really, but still an error....)
- Fixed a minor issue that could throw off some of the internal city pointers.
- Improved reading of available Godfather options
- Fixed issue where if you did any manual fighting, or stockpile purchases, or whatever, when the script was NOT paused, it may not always (most of the time not) record the fight result, or update the internal stockpile tables.
- The AddOn version is now FireFox 4.0beta6 compatible.
- Change in how the script handles energy readings... Some strange results with this, may need tweeking.
- Small chnage to job routines to speed them up a bit.
- Other functions are no longer blocked at the end of a leveling partner/revenge run.
- Now does a better job keeping track of bank cash when money is used when taken directly from the bank.
- Some minor variable cleanup.
- Updated bounty hunting snipe routines to avoid error with 4.0beta6
- Leveling partner routine now records the results much more accurately (Most fight results where never recorded previously)
- Fixed a small web page tracking issue.
Version 4.0t:- Simply an update to handle the latest job and vehicle page changes.
Version 4.0s:- Changed minimum for 'Delay first attack by how many milliseconds:' and 'Delay how many milliseconds between snipes:' to 0 (were 100 and 50 respectively). Go below 100 and 50 with care! Extra speed is great, but it's not worth anything if you get 'caught'.
- Minor changes to delay coding needed to avoid potential problems with people changing the above minimums to lower numbers.
- Fixed stockpile recording and autostockpile due to MobWars change.
Version 4.0r:- Backed off of some leveling/revenge routine changes from the last version that ended up breaking a lot of things.
- Timer delays, for donators, have all be changed to have a minimum of 0 seconds.
- Added some explanation windows for when the script stops on a Mob Wars popup dialog.
- Fixed minor issue in reloading pages when needed.
Version 4.0q:- Some minor work on the leveling/revenge routines. Now follows the "rules" set a little more closely (still not very accurate on stamina use, etc.)
..- NOTE: 'At what interval should we traverse the list?' set to '0' no longer disables! Those who want the fastest repeat (for those who want the leveling/revenge partner routine to just keep repeating) you may want to change this to '0' now. - Sending boosts is now back. Will start sending them the next time you're set to accept boosts.
..- NOTE: Currently sends boosts using the 'Send Boosts' button on your accept boosts page. Per user requests, an option to send to specific mobs will be added in a future version.
- Various updates to handle various in MobWars screen pop-up "windows" more appropriately.
..- NOTE: There is now an option, under 'Visible Preferences', that defaults to 'No' to turn on or off the script ability to close this in game popup "windows". If you don't set it to 'Yes', the script will just sit and wait until you manually take care of the window.
- Rig ignition and Hitlisting work correctly now, even with "Bank any" turned on (previous versions would not perform rig ignition or hitlisting if "Bank Any" was set to 'yes').
Version 4.0p:- Fixed auto city purchase routines after latest Mob Wars change.
- Fixed recording of $ won in fights
Version 4.0n:- Fixed exp recording broken with recent Mob Wars change
- Fixed Armor classifications for armor power items (broken by recent Mob Wars change)
- Fixed some incorrect classification of some power item vehicles as weapons.
Version 4.0m:- Added the ability to enter up to 99999 in the 'Delay doing a job by: (minutes)' setting. (Was previously limited to 9999)
- Fixed 'Doing <insert> at Invalid' error.
Version 4.0l:- Fixed 'too weak to fight' bug.
Version 4.0k:- Fixed bug that crept into 4.0i (and 4.0j) that kept the script from recording fights done manually when the script had nothing to do, or was 'paused'.
- Fixed issue with background bank deposits that could cause the script to stop occasionally
- Fixed issue with duplicate fight/victim recordings that could happen if background deposits is on -- also could cause FireFox lockup in some cases.
Version 4.0j:- Fixed initial background bank deposit bug (requiring manually going to bank screen once, or manually refreshing screen once)
- Fixed bug stopping the script from working on pre-3.6 FireFox versions.
Version 4.0i:EDIT: Don't upgrade to this version unless you are running FireFox 3.6! Earlier versions will not work. I will have a fixed version (for pre FireFox 3.6) out later today.
- Now records 'in your mob' on the hitlist in fast snipe and safe modes, as long as you are only attacking one person at the time (ie, either only one target, or multitarget is off). It was already doing this for snipe mode, but, for whatever reason, was not added to the other two modes until now.
- Boost collection is fixed and code updated to pick up additional cues that boosts are available.
- Can now collect 'Pre' boosts.
- Will now purchase properties without going to the bank first. You can still instruct the script to 'protect' $X amount of bank money, etc., or to ignore bank money completely.
..- You can also still instruct it to leave X amount of cash as 'untouchable', however this will result in the script withdrawing money physically from your bank account when needed (ie, going to the bank to withdraw the money before purchasing).
..- Having the script deposit everything, whenever you have any cash, will no longer stop the script from auto purchasing property. It does still stop it from stockpile purchases, etc.
- Can now deposit "in the background". Option is in the bank preferences.
...BUG ALERT: Must go to the bank screen before you turn this on (just once). Otherwise, at first background deposit attempt, you'll need to refresh the screen once manually.
- Lots of code cleanup, and checks to watch for double running. Please report any problems you may find with the script just "resting", with as much detail related to the instance as possible (what it had been doing, what it was going to do, what page it was on, etc.)
EDIT:BUG ALERT: a small number of people (percentage wise at least) are experiencing a total script halt when they upgrade to this version. This is easily corrected by downgrading to the previous version (links to them can be found here http://www.secureworldhosting.com/MWAutoHelper/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3). But if this happens to you, please let me know what version of FireFox (a copy and paste of the info on the "about" menu under "help" in the FireFox menus would be appreciated), and what operating system you are using. I will hopefully have this corrected sometime tomorrow (Sunday)
Version 4.0h:- Bug fixed in saving of the override blocklist.
- Script stopped picking up on a few little things - now fixed.
Version 4.0g:- There is now a 'Override blocklist'. Any entry in this section will override all other blocklists (except In Your Mob) and any other restrictions you have set on the HITLIST ONLY.
- Minor update to avoid the save/load default preferences that can sometimes change a script to demo mode temporarily.
- Update to fix bug that could keep it from allowing you to allocate more then 15 skill points individually.
- Updated random key/id/name generators. In a very (VERY) rare case, those who use the script on multiple Facebook/MobWars profiles, while using just one FireFox profile, could experience some conflict between profiles (which could, potentially, cause the script not to work on either). The new updated generators make this impossible.
- Fixed error that wasn't allowing the script to pick up on higher skill point allocations in the preferences.
- Now has a user configurable 'minimum timer delay' setting. It used to be hard coded to 0 seconds, then was hard coded to 1 second during the 'bot detect hoax'. Now is user configurable, and defaults to 250 milliseconds (1/4th second). Can be changed to anything from 0 to 999 (0 to almost 1 second). Setting is under 'Timer Preferences'.
- Can now instruct the script to automatically deposit whenever you have any cash that can be deposited. With this feature enabled, however, auto city purchases, auto stockpile purchases, auto rigging, and auto hitlisting are all disabled. ALSO, if you want to manually take out any cash, you'll want to at least 'pause' the script before you do or it will immediately redeposit everything you take out.
Version 4.0f:- Fixed the 'disappearing' preferences, and other related issues, that could occur on the latest FireFox versions.
- Fixed a condition that could keep the script trying to reload an invalid page.
- Changed default of showing fight stats on the fight list from 'no' to 'yes'.
- Fixed the wrong page reload/refresh if you click on any of the friend/mail/etc. notification links on the facebook bar.
- Added links to manually attack with various force levels on a mobs profile page -- can be turned on and off under Visibility Preferences (currently last option. Deafults to 'yes')
- Added links to add and remove mobsters from your mob while on a mobs profile page -- can be turned on and off under Visibility Preferences (currently second to last option. Defaults to 'no'. Warning: You must still be friends with the person before you can join mobs. If you hit 'remove mob</insert>