Script Summary: Ban Ads in Google Reader
descriptionThis is the Greasemonkey script to remove ads in Google Reader.
configurationIf you want to modify prefixes, you can do it from about:config. I show you how to configure below.
- Input "about:config" into the location bar of Firefox.
- Filter with "greasemonkey.scriptvals.http://matatabi.homeip.net" and you will find
- "Google Reader Remove Ads.ad_title_prefixes"
- Google Reader Remove Ads.ad_url_prefixes"
- Change them as you like.
- 2009/Dec/26th 8:00 JST: Add http://feedads.g.doubleclick.net/ to url_prefixes as default value. If you have already installed this script, you can change the value by yourself via about:config.
- 2009/Apr/30th 10:40 JST: Add http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/ to url_prefixes as default value. If you have already installed this script, you can change the value by yourself via about:config.
- 2009/Apr/16th 14:25 JST: Fixed terrible bug in check_body()... And change not to use url_prefixes in check_title(). If you installed previous version, please re-install.
- 2009/Apr/15th 11:45 JST: make possible to select a, iframe, img in entry bodies