Script Summary: Improves Mafia Wars experience by helping identify the next best buy for your city properties.
This is similar to my Facebook Mob Wars calculator, but for Facebook Mafia Wars.
- Incorporated Yathi Raj's AJAX code.
- Buy button for Mafia Mike's now only requires one undeveloped land (previously if you were looking at buying 10x properties, you would need 10 undeveloped land for Mafia Mike's as well, even though you can only buy one at a time)
- Added click events for the Buy buttons which trigger a 2.5 second timer, which in turn reloads the GM script data. This is to simulate an understanding of how to track Ajax events on the page :)
- Modified Buy links to BuyXXX (where XXX is the initials of the undeveloped property dependency) if there aren't enough of the dependency needed to make your purchase
Added undeveloped properties to the list - they won't be highlighted as best ROI, but this way we can use dybrn's buy button for those as well to ease buying 10x undeveloped properties at a time. Had to modify dybrn's Buy buttons to use links since the new longer list was too long.
Note, properties that can't be bought won't have a Buy link.
Clicking the reload/hide link now sets the buy dropdowns to the same count. i.e., if you are looking at x5 properties-at-a-time pricing/time-to-buy, the buy/sell dropdowns will all be set to 5. Same for 1 and 10.
Also added buy links [U] for associated undeveloped spaces
- Enhancement provided by dybrn. Added ability to buy via the menu.
- Zynga changed the layout (quite a while back now). As before, I've been too busy to add a fix, and luckily, everyone using the script can thank dressen for filling in (AGAIN!) and providing a fix. Cheers!
- Zynga changed the layout with their property protection "feature". I've been too busy to add a fix, and luckily, everyone using the script can thank dressen for filling in and providing a fix. Cheers!
- Haha - since I had a bunch of catching up to do with property buying, I updated the script to auto-select the number-to-buy/sell as 10.
- Fixed bug where clicking on the link to reload info was messing up the land bank value, which in turn messed up all subsequent calculations.