Script Summary: This script works as an automatic RapidShare downloader for free users. Compared to other scripts RS AutoWait is more advanced, it deals with all possible errors and responds accordingly. MOTTO: "Just open all links in the tabs and go play outside;-)"
Version: 1.0.23 (Dec 1, 2009)
MOTTO: "Just open all links in the tabs and go play outside;-)"
This script can automatically download files from RapidShare.com. It works like a normal download manager. On the first page it clicks on Free Download, then it waits until the download is ready (this also deals with all possible errors - another download in progress, 15 minute limit, session expired, and more.. ). Then it waits those few seconds during countdown and clicks on the download link.
It means that if you set up Firefox to download rar files without asking and set up a default download directory, you really don't have to care about anything else. You will still need to wait all those timeouts and countdowns, but you won't have to sit in front of your computer to do that;-)
The script also displays status messages in the window title, so you can see how all your files are doing.
Just try it out - your completely automatic Rapidshare download manager inside Firefox is here to help you.
I would really like to hear your opinions, or if you found a bug or want an improvement, just let me know.
version 23 (Dec 1, 2009 01:05):
added modifications from Kodak
- added 3 possible formats for the duration time (you can change it in the "config options" section of the scripts source)
- added feature to wait the exact number of minutes instead of trying every minute - also changable in the config options
- fixed the message "Success - download starting" to be displayed only when it is really starting
version 22 (Nov 18, 2009 03:03):
- new rapidshare error message found: "This file has been removed from the server, because the file has not been accessed in a long time."
version 19 - 21 (Oct 20, 2009 01:05):
- rapidshare changed the code which caused the "hide ad" feature to break the script - now fixed
- fixed "hide ad" feature to realy hide the ads again
- changed the title to display the number of second at the begining
version 17 (Aug 16, 2009 19:30):
- rapidshare changed the code a little and the script stopped working - now fixed
version 9 (Dec 28, 2008 06:42):
- new: detecting network error (internet connection lost). Thanks to sheeep for pointing out and to Aquilax for the solution.
version 3 (Dec 21, 2008 17:57):
- new: hiding the advertisements
version 1 (Dec 21, 2008 00:17):
- original release