Script Summary: Add extra column with scripts topics in script management. Updated 28-10-2011 13:00 [v2.1.1 Alpha].
Version: v2.1.1 Alpha
Copyright: 2008 - 2012 Jerone
Userscripts.org Topics Column
Because of a site change, one part of this script was implemented. That part is now striped out and redesigned for use in a userscript.
Have fun using it, gr Jerone
$2 Changelog:[+] = added; [-] = removed; [/] = fixed; [*] = updated;
- 13-12-2008 18:00 [v1 Alpha]:
[+] initial release;
- 17-12-2008 17:30 [v1.1 Beta]:
[*] cleaned up code;
- 10-01-2009 17:45 [v1.2 Beta]:
[*] updated site change;
[*] updated framework;
- 11-01-2009 20:00 [v2 Beta]:
[*] because of site change, changed code to topics;
- 30-03-2011 23:30 [v2.1 Alpha]:
[-] removed US Framework;
[*] clean up code;
- 28-10-2012 13:00 [v2.1.1 Alpha]:
[/] fixed working on https://userscripts.org;
- Adds an extra column in the "Script management" page with number of topics each script has.
- Sorting on this column is possible too: http://userscripts.org/home/scripts?sort=topics
Update time (we don't want to flood userscripts.org);
$7 Notes:I made this userscript in Notepad++.
It's tested in Firefox 4 with GreaseMonkey 0.9.1.
This script is copyrighted and I prefer if you ask if you can 'borrow' parts of this script.
Installing is at own risk and I can't be held responsible if anything goes wrong.
Want to reward me for putting time and sweat into making this free userscript; (thank you).