Script Summary: Version 0.4 provides basic loading of current equipment, passive skills, moons and effects. now with hardcore filter!
Added Hardcore toggle filters for gear(except familiar equipment because it's a little crazy, still), passives, buffs and attack modes. The equipment filter is still pretty inefficient: I may try some other search algorithms. Also tested with more combinations of compact/inventory images and other settings, most of those bugs should be resolved now. Class detection should also be better
Added dropdown option for the "KoLMafia Browser Relay":http://forums.kingdomofloathing.com/viewtopic.php?t=19779&p
Added publishing and support for simulator features added since v.22. Didn't get around to autoupdate, buff casting
Looks like this script is still compatible with the current version of the simulator, v.24, though Flavor of Magic won't work because I can't test for it!
Loads the following values from KoL into Ayvuir's excellent "Simulator Of Loathing":http://cif.rochester.edu/~code/kol/index.html ("coral cache":http://cif.rochester.edu.nyud.net:8090/~code/kol/index.html, "Mirror 1":http://www.hardcoreoxygenation.com/Ayvuir/index.html, "Mirror 2":http://sol.kolmafia.us/index.html )
* Active Effects (see limitations)
* Passive Skills
* While logged in to KoL, look at the server to which you are currently attached (kingdomofloathing.com, wwwX.kingdomofloathing or 127.0.0.1:60080 if you are using KoLMafia Browser Relay).
* Once the simulator loads with the user script installed, a new dropdown will appear in the right-hand corner. Select the appropriate server from above step.
* Any field will try to visually indicate it has changed.
* Successive loads can produce erratic results... if you are experiencing strangeness, just reload the whole page.
Planned expansion (time permitting):
* allow casting
* add a "Have in possession" sorting axis, or some other way to limit the long lists
* turn selects into freetext fields with auto suggest
"Ayvuir's Forum Post":http://forums.kingdomofloathing.com/viewtopic.php?t=57559