Script Summary: Adds a section for Best Friends on StumbleUpon.
This is a GreaseMonkey userscript that adds a Best Friends section to your Friends page. You can add as many of your friends or subscriptions as you like to this list and they will always be shown at the top of your Friends page in alphabetical order, with online friends first. The Best Friends section is private and is never shown to anyone else.
To add Best Friends, use the "Edit best friends" link. Select friends or subscriptions from the lists below (or from the extended subscriptions page) and then click "Save best friends" to accept the changes. If you select Best Friends during edit mode, they will be removed from the Best Friends list.
Each stumbler on a machine can store a seperate list of Best Friends. The current stumbler is automatically detected.
You can view all your friends and subscriptions without reloading the page. Just click "Show all..."
- 2.6.3 - Updated to work after a change to site code.
- 2.6.2 - Fixed a bug which stored with storing user prefs. Multiple users can store their own BF list again. If you used multiple users in 2.6 you might get the wrong list when you run 2.6.2 for the first time.
- 2.6.1 - Fixed a problem with sorting the BF list. Improved selection color choice for various themes.
- 2.6 - Updated for new SU interface.
- 2.5.1 - Adjusted load delay to fix online status problems.
- 2.5 - Upgraded to support the new friends/subscribers system on SU.
- 2.3 - Fixed some issues relating to users who are fans of nobody.
- 2.2.1 - Oops. Reintroduced the bug that I fixed in 2.1 in version 2.2.
- 2.2 - Added support for SU About Links.
- v2.1 - Oops. Just a couple bug fixes.
- v2.0 - Completely rewritten for the new interface. The classic interface is no longer supported.