Script Summary: Legacy Script
Less clicking for your reading with a smoother reading experience. See which is right for you.
- Loads the next page for quicker viewing
- People who change between manga pages quickly (before the next page loads fully) won't benifit from this so it's recommended to turn off
- Mainly for reduce display time of next image since it reads the image from cache insteads of downloading it (downloads the image on previous page to cache)
- Image Stretch
- Dynamic Stretching of the manga based on window size
- Reduces number of clicks dealing with image size and page change for large images
- Toggling of Site Nagavation
- Removes the area containing the site navagation and information
- Can be control by keyboard shortcut button [ESC]
- Removal of Manga Navagation Bar
- Adjust to your reading style
- Removal of Ads
- Removes the ads (Off by default)
- Chrome Support
- Some issues/limitations but works at least
Configuring the settings
This script is based mostly around the use of *User Script Commands* to configure this script. One keyboard shortcut command [ESC] button for toggling the site navigation area for quicker and easier access.
Tested under firefox 3.5.1, firefox 3.1/3.5 beta, and chrome dev (build 22.214.171.124)
Those looking for modifying the classic look, check out the previous versions of this script (pre-2.0) though I see little reason to do so.