Script Summary: (Formerly called Mousehunt Facebook Enhancer) Addicted to Mousehunt? Mousehuntize your Facebook experience today! A BIG pack of features :)
*Scroll down to read installation / upgrade instructions*.
BETA testers:Please install here (so you don't lose your settings).
ConfigurationCurrent version: 0.4.5 (as of 2010.02.10)
==Configure Your Mousehuntizer Here==
- Look at some screenshots.
- On discussion boards: display mousehunter's rank and points; provide links to mousehunter's profile, trade, give supplies, facebook PM, and more!
- Disable facebook ads
- Show MH timer
- Alarm you / alert you when it's time to sound the horn (does not refresh page or sound the horn for you - so it's okay)
- Great integration with Pooflinger's MouseHunt Tools
How to install (first time)
- Step 1: You need Firefox Internet Browser. (Sorry. Chrome and other browsers do not work with this script.) Skip this step if you already have Firefox.
- Step 2. Install Greasemonkey extension. Skip to step 4 if you already have GreaseMonkey.
- Step 3: Restart your Firefox.
- Step 4: Click the Install button above or click here.
- Enjoy! Visit any Facebook discussion board to use the script.
How to upgrade
- If your version is older than 0.3.0 or you don't know, uninstall it (right click on the monkey icon on the status bar, then "Manage user scripts". Click appropriate scripts and then "uninstall" button). If you have a BETA version, deactivate it (right click on the monkey icon on the status bar and then uncheck the beta version).
- Click here to install the latest version.
- Posting data to Travel Planner is very slow (about 20 seconds) if you have Roboform installed on Firefox.
- This script is not recommmended if your computer is slow (recommended minimum RAM = 512 MB).
- 0.4.4, 0.4.5 fixes for new facebook layout
- 0.4.3 improved mouse tally, a few minor layout and minor bug fixes
- 0.4.2 new feature - mouse tally
- 0.4.1 now you can REPLY TO anyone on facebook forum (except yourself :O)
- 0.4.0 new timer algorithm; timer on window title; timer update frequency; maid and "add MH links" on beta
- 0.3.1 you can now fix the position of the timer box, a few minor tweaks and bug fixes.
- 0.3.0 auto-post to travel planner, best setup, best location, catch rates, log summarizer (the submit log form); add PF links to MH; timer position customizable; alarm volume adjustable; popup alert; Chauffeur in travel planner
- 0.1.7 king's reward option is turned off. default settings are not performance options.
- 0.1.6 now you can play alarm sound when it's time to sound the horn with the mousehuntizer! say goodbye to the Horn Timer!
- 0.1.5 change add-friend checking method due to recent changes in facebook; check the main journal page (instead of profile page) for kings reward.
- 0.1.4 fix pooflinger domain change to furoma.com; detect errors for auto-posting to mousehunt log summarizer.
- 0.1.3 add an option to auto-post to log parser + debug minor glitches + change text color of 'not friend' to be less distractible + more explanation on config page about impact on MH server
- 0.1.2 sort the log when auto-posted to log summarizer + timer on non-mh pages + hide facebook ads + option to turn off 'smiles sweetly at you' thing.
- 0.1.1 minor tweaks + now the timer can be turned off on the config page.
- 0.1.0 major upgrade. configurable + timer on mousehunt page + integration with log summarizer.
- 0.0.4 update following facebook changes in dealing with page navigation for single-page threads
- 0.0.3 update following facebook changes in dealing with page navigation for multiple-page threads
- 0.0.2b apologies. The script did sound the horn every time you load a discussion thread. I was testing something (I did not remember), but forgot to remove that bit of code when it went live.
- 0.0.2 "reply to person" restored; international language supported for friend checks;
- 0.0.1 introduced
- This script is in no way owned or endorsed by Mousehunt application or respective owners.
- This script is provided without any warranty. Use it at your own risk.
- This script is, like other GreaseMonkey script, open-source. Security could be verified by an experienced developer.
- This script is not recommended for low-speed Internet users (you can turn on/off this script at any time after install. you can even uninstall the script from GreaseMonkey menu).
- This script may lower your internet speed and increase server load of Mousehunt developers. Because the script needs to fetch data from MH profiles to display rank and points. The extent to which the script impacts MH server depends on your settings on the Config Page.
- This script could cause a MH server crash if being used many users concurrently. It is advisable to use the Performance Options (this choice reduces your impact to MH server to exactly zero) at times MH server response is slow or there are many hunters online.
- This script is ad-supported. Sometimes you will see Google ads while you're on Facebook.