Script Summary: Shows IMDB rating as number and descriptions. Its nzbstatus compatible and minimalistic. Based on http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/23675. Now also allows you to filter good and/or bad movies. Settings are also saved. Fixed for new IMDB 10/10/2010! Fixed for newzbin2.es
Version: 4.0 added support for newzbin2.es
This script was adapted from cflat imdb rating script added 2008-09-14.
* changed rating to display as text
* better rating detection from imdb to avoid false positives like url on the page (xxxxx2323/10xxX)
* better Plot matching on IMDB (dont match if no plot is present)
* made nzbdstatus (https://nzbdstatus.bountysource.com/) compatible (changed plot display)
* made https compatible -> http*://*.newzbin.com/*
added support for newzbin2.es
* fixed for new imdb layout
* added imdb rating filter
* added update detection
* added saved settings
To install the script you need Greasemonkey: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/748
or for Chrome you need - https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/gcale...
Settings are saved to http://imdb.decrypted.de. By using the script you accept that. The script only submits its version to the script and saved settings. On saving the visited url to redirect the user again (which is not stored on the server).
A version that works with local settings only is in the works - expected around 29/10/2008