Script Summary: Adds functionality to the Google web search. Main features include Multisearch, Image & Video results with a Player, Wikipedia definitions and links, and some clutter cleanup. All options can be turned off.
2.12.20110831- Fix Release - 08/31/11
- Bug: Multisearch button display was incorrect
- Bug: Multisearch from the main search box would not work
- Bug: With the removal of icons on the left, the script would fail
- Bug: YouTube API calls were not being processed correctly
- Wikipedia Excerpt
- Ad Removal
- Google Video Results in Web Search
- Integrated Player for Video Results
- Google Image Results in Web Search
- Open All Links in New Tabs
- Clean & Simple Configuration Page
- Image Slideshow for Image Results
- International Support
- Customizable styles
- Customizable colors
- Language Selection (HELP WANTED, See Discussions)
Video Player Information
The player area simply loads the video from the site and embeds it in that sites default player. Currently, only Google Video, Youtube, MetaCafe, and LiveVideo are supported. More may be added later, but it will be a low priority unless I get specific requests.
Bugs now hosted at the GitHub Repository Please report any you find. Also, feature requests are gladly excepted.
This script should work for Firefox 4+. All current features can be toggled with the User Script commands (right click on the monkey in the bottom right corner(default) or under tools). If the script does not work, please let us know.
Sorry for the long break. It's been updated. Not sure how regular I'll be at updating, but let me know if you have any requests and I'll try to accommodate.