Script Summary: removes the ads+expands space Motty Katan(c) Beta is Supported too. 06-02-2006 last updated 14-07-2012
Update July 14, 2012:
After a Yahoo! update. I did function some_ patch working. I would like to cut on script' updates, I'll postpond future patch versions up untill a new neat version will be created.
This is was one of my oldest scripts(and perhaps the first).
It no longer works for the classic. Just the Beta version(NEO) & New Yahoo! Mail.
Any code use of my work in other scripts without permission is not acceptable.
My motto(devise): the code is meant to be simple and not interfering to site code.
New (19-03-2011): added the new Yahoo! BETA version AKA NEO:
http://us.mg.mail.yahoo.com/neo/launch Only one line of code! as in my version in 2007.
Beta (2011: now this is called New Yahoo Mail):
* removes all ads - my code uses Yahoo Mail's code and by that I think you will never need to update it :) Always stay an optimist. (Code use had reduced after Yahoo! updated their code, and I had to use newly made code)
* Resize, switching between search/contacts/message is working fine.
* Not removing any html nodes, limits script errors and Yahoo! code misfunctionality.
* 21-09-2007: After a search in Yahoo's options I found the variable to expand folder space and messages space automaticly by default.
I can be reached by message through the site.
16/02/2010 - calender width problems, should come up with a solution. Currently does a bit of harm when Yahoo! resizes it some text is hidden
Paper for composing a message is now correctly located but opened as initial state
1. add a somekind of an options to give userscript users an ability to control which ads they want removed and which not. (suggest GM_addSettings function implemantation and if not short implement it using right click and ctrlKey).