Script Summary: Make WildGuns easier to work with
- Added features so that it should work on Spanish and German servers, as well as display links that work for more then just server 4.
- Adds distance calculations and map links to coordinates posted in message board and battle reports, each link is also color coded so everytime you see that weird greenish color, you know it's the exact same town at a glance, without having to do lots of map work.
- Now, you can read messages without having to leave your main inbox page.
- The "home address" (the place where all distances are calculated from) is set by going onto the World Map and clicking the "Set these coordinates as home" button.
- Construction queue, number of defensive/offensive military units (red offense, blue defense) and resources (along with totals) are tracked for all villages in the village switch dropdown menu. (Must switch to a particular town to update it's records, it's NOT automatic)
Town construction queue summary in town switching list: