Script Summary: Adds a profile section on FF user pages. Retrieves Twitter and LinkedIn info if available. Allows customization of which fields to display by editing the script and setting the variables. Supports multiple of same service (ie. two twitter accounts).
Also, check out Better FriendFeed "recommended" and Better FriendFeed "subscribed to me".
Enjoy. Please feel free to add me on Friendfeed.
1. Make sure you are running Firefox.
2. Make sure you have Greasemonkey Firefox addon installed.
3. Restart browser.
4. Navigate to this page. Click the Install this script in the top right corner.
5. Click Install on the popup box.
6. You're done. Go test it out by going to a Friendfeeders page with a Twitter and/or LinkedIn profile.