Script Summary: Translate plurks
After installation, you will see a translate button (T) to the end of each plurks and responses.
On clicking the link button, popup the translated text from that in your browser.
- It runs with the Google AJAX Language API. So the quality of translation depends on that. It's not 100% accurate. The supported languages as well.
- The target language (your language) will be selected from your browser's language (software version, not Accept-Languages) automatically on loading. If you know how to modify a userscript, you can change it manually.
- It has been tested on Safari+GreaseKit, Fluid, FireFox+GreaseMonkey and Flock+GreaseMonkey so far.
- v0.4 : 2008.07.26 : Optimized @include (needs uninstall and install again)
- v0.3 : 2008.07.06 : Supported individual plurk pages
- v0.2 : 2008.07.06 : Fixed converting some html special chars
- v0.1 : 2008.07.03 : First Release