Script Summary: Creates a autocompleter next to email form boxes with your Google Contacts similar to the list of contacts when using the "to" field on Gmail. You have to be signed into Gmail for this to work. Handy for filling "send to a friend" forms.
- Add a comma or semicolon to the end of the email address you entered to get another autocompleter to make a separated list of emails.
- Your Gmail address will always be the top suggestion so it is easy to fill in your address.
- Add your additional email addresses to the source. They will be shown at the top of all suggestions. Makes the script useful for filling in to and from on forms.
- Default settings sort contacts by "affinity" (probably Google's representation of contact frequency)
- Google Apps for Your Domain users check the source comments to enter your domain
- When the focus leaves the email field, the suggestions automatically hide immediately.
- The default download location for contacts is now the XML file so that it sorts the results by "affinity" (probably contact frequency) and not alphabetically. An option still exists to use the CSV method. (Thanks gantt for the suggestion and Ionut Alex Chitu for explaining why the XML file is better). Also, the XML file contains your GMail address so that it will be the default result.
- Add your email addresses to the souce. They will be shown at the top of all suggestions (Thanks Oskar for the suggestion)
- Comment for Apps for Your Domain users (Thanks gantt)
- Add a comma or semicolon to the end of the email address you entered to get another autocomplete to make a separated list of emails. (Thanks benjaminm)
- Put version in the description instead of the name of the script so that you can still tell the version but don't install multiple versions.
- Updated which sites the script applies to
- Increased length of time before it auto-hides (and included a setting)
- Updated how it matches so that it only matches at the beginning of words
- Fixed bug where it was case sensitive
- Fixed/updated highlighting
- Added an option for the CSV URL (should help Apps users)
- Possible bug fix that kept it from working for some users
- First release