Script Summary: An Ikariam game script to gather information from player towns Based on http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/26973 NO LONGER MAINTAINED - see Ikariam Master View for the latest version.
NEWS - THIS WILL BE THE LAST VERSION.
... I AM RENAMING THE SCRIPT AND MOVING OVER TO jQuery FOR ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONALITY
I started hacking the original's code, and eventually I got so frustrated with it that I started to break compatibility with it completely. This script gives you a quick overview of your "empire". I have a very short attention span and very poor short term memory, so I was losing track all the time. With this script, you can view all buildings, and all of your resources, and helps you move resources between your cities.
• You have to cycle through the city view of all your cities before the script will function
• Use [SPACE] to have the popup... pop up, but you can change it later.
• In a building's view, click the note icon and a goal will be set for that town. Goal can be deleted in the overview popup.
• Instead of setting your luxury trade resource to 0 to stop collection, set it to 1 because I didn't make the script smart enough to remember.
• To properly queue an upgrade of a building currently being built, leave your window open to the "Show Town" view of that town. This is because Ikariam requires two refreshes before the upgrade building link is properly activated, and the script only does one refresh. (Version 2.8 alpha 3)
• UPDATED graphics, made construction queueing UI look better
• CHANGED Construction queue now takes one less line when empty
• CHANGED order of buildings is changed. I put the buildings I was using more often towards the left.
• ADDED arrows to transport goods from the popup
• ADDED building construction updates itself more often (will see fewer negative build times)
• CHANGED hot keys (removed ctrl, alt) (added tab, j, k)
• goals are forced to show on the same line to conserve space.
• FIXED my last warehouse fix
• FIXED wine consumption wasn't being calculated in the total
• FIXED new warehouse building status didn't update if you only had one warehouse
• I forgot what else I changed
• FIXED deployed cities messing things up. haven't tested with occupied cities yet
• UPDATED population updates don't need to be in town hall anymore
• CHANGED popup doesn't generate up front to increase page load time. adds a slight delay to the first time you open the popup though. I may split the different later.
• CHANGED where the transport hints display to make room for...
• ADDED basic population stats. Currently only updated at the Town Hall
• ADDED ability to queue a building upgrade that's already being upgraded (doesn't work all the time)
• ADDED ability to update buildings in a city that isn't the current
• FIXED countdown timer counts down now for building queues.
• random cleanups.
• ADDED very rudimentary building construction queueing. You can queue one building upgrade per town. Limitations: (can't upgrade a building currently being upgraded, town view must be updated to work correctly, Construction Queue info box never goes away)
• ADDED ability to memorize army/navy based on the "Troops In Town" screen, not just your barracks and shipyard anymore.
• UPDATED goal titles to tell you how many warehouse upgrades you need if applicable.
• FIXED mill levels was misread during upgrades
• random cleanups.
beta todo: hook up all the UI for the construction queue, be more aware of what's going on in the towns to be more accurate (note that Ikariam itself is quite buggy in terms of reporting building levels after an level upgrade, and false data from Ikariam won't be questioned)
• random cleanups/bug introductions
• ADDED goal setting. In a building's view, click the note icon and a goal will be set for that town. Goal can be deleted in the overview popup.
• FIXED building construction times not getting read properly. Changed script to use another format for times. Will have to refresh all towns. I may change it again...
• Condensed tables to take up less space
• Can change the hotkey to a few preset keys
• FIXED typo
• ADDED rudimentary controls to control placement
• ADDED ability to memorize army and navy
• FIXED wine consumption calculations to include Vineyard effects
• ADDED overall summary of resource mining, displays hourly / daily
• ADDED FEATURE can collapse the resource table
• ADDED FEATURE double clicking in a cell hilights it. I use it as a reminder to send resources or to mark which buildings to focus on.
• UPDATED interface. Popup should be centered now, and tweaked the look
• CHANGED how buildings are stored. You will need to refresh your towns
• ADDED support for multiple warehouses
• WINE usage no longer renders excessively
• new resource production counter look
• fixes towns with beaches boys
• updated layout
• first revision, just some minor tweaks
• completely deprecated "keywords". Script now does all localizations through Ikariam. Some elements of the UI may not be translated due to me being lazy.
• hotfix update. This will be refined later
• More Ikariam 0.3.0 updates
• FIXED: order of the cities changes when you reorder your cities
• changed the way popup is rendered
• reduced bloat from old script, cleaned up more code
• OMG CHANGELOG!
• OMG there's a description!
• cleaned up more code
• should work better across multiple servers
• started 0.3 updates
• works if you display coords in your city dropdown now.
• Resource bars don't scale when the column is wider than normal
• negative build times (intentional bug, they serve as reminders)
• Sometimes, ikariam reports numbers in the wrong localization (, <==> .) and that messes up the script. it doesn't happen often enough, and is easily fixed, so I don't intend on checking for that.