Script Summary: Script to update 4chan threads in X second intervals. Based off of (http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/24099)
1. Button color changes to reflect the status of the thread. Green = on, Black = stopped, Red = 404.
2. Timer stops after a request is sent and only starts again once the response is received and the new content is rendered. So now it's 5 seconds between updates instead of 5 seconds between requests. This keeps the requests from piling up if the user is on a slow connection and/or computer.
3. There is an option to load content into hidden iframe. This allows new posts to be acted upon by other Greasemonkey scripts and the 4chan Extension. Unfortunately, it does not work with /b/ackwash yet since the event handlers are nullified when a reply is copied over to the current page. tkirby may tweak /b/ackwash to handle that correctly since he'd really like to have both.
5. There is an option to disable forms when thread dies. This keeps users from attempting to submit to dead threads.
6. Uses an If-Modified-Since request header and logic, so that the script only pulls down a full page when the server says it's been modified. Otherwise it just grabs the HTTP header.
7. The dynamic update-status is a link, that toggles on and off.
8. Stops polling when 404 is received.
9. The script calls 4chan's init()/reply() scripts so it doesn't have to contain its own copy, like it did in the original script, until the first update.