Script Summary: Notify new tweets by Growl for fluidapp
- Notify new tweets by Growl with a sound.
The sound file name must be ‘notify.aiff’ and placed in the ~/Library/Sounds/ folder.
- Show the number of new tweets on the Dock badge.
To clear the dock badge, click the reload icon when you are in your own Friends Timeline page on hahlo.com. (If your home page is the Friends Timeline, the home icon works as well.)
- Update the time of past tweets every minutes.
- Hold past new tweets until clearing the dock badge.
It means that the bgcolor for new tweets links with the dock badge.
- Adjust the Last checked @ time to Local time.
- Add keyboard shortcuts to clear the badge and to toggle the menu and tweet panels.
(Cmd+Shift+C, Cmd+Shift+M, Cmd+Shift+T)
- Set both the ‘INLINE REPLIES’ and ‘INLINE MESSAGES’ options OFF to get new tweets automatically.
- Go to the My Friends Timeline page first to start the Growl notifications, then you can go to any other page on hahlo.com.
- v1.6 : 2008.05.30 : Add the number of new tweets to the window title.
- v1.5 : 2008.05.28 : Add shortcuts to clear the badge and to toggle the menu and tweet panels.
- v1.4 : 2008.05.14 : Set the Reload icon back to default on fatal error. Fix Last checked @ time.
- v1.3 : 2008.05.12 : Fix the top navi bar and some panels in its position
- v1.2 : 2008.05.11 : Update the time of past tweets and hold new tweets untill clearing the badge
- v1.1 : 2008.05.08 : First Release here.