Script Summary: Schedule actions, the original was modified : - Auto Queue Task[with building time] - Permit task repetition in a labs of time. - Permit sending resource Delayed - Save / Instant replay Task on a village or a different village
New Major Release v2.3
- - you can export / import tasklist of a village, to replay it later. The tasklist need to be order by time to make this work properly. If you want to apply the Task to another, the two village must have the same place at the same zone.
- - Some Bugs fixed (history etc..)
- 2.3.10- Let you minimize the task list
- 2.3.9 - Correction of the roman problem
- 2.3.9 -
Hebrew Language added@Hebrew language was not ok.
- 2.3.8 - Correct the bug :==> Queueing task did not work when you have only one village
- 2.3.7 - Update "hk" language @SteelBlue
- 2.3.6 - Update some languages
- 2.3.5 - Update China Language "cn"
- 2.3.4 - Update Lithuanian "lt" Language (from @Fdisl)
- 2.3.3 - I added a Random interval number into task repetition [between 1 to 100 seconds]
- 2.3.2 - ru language fixe by Melhior
- 2.3.1 - Correct the bug : take the last time of the task of the same village for construction
- 2.3 - Let you enqueue task Easily by using the duration of a construction. - If the construction is failed, it is auto pushed to the end of the Task Lits. --> from now this is only available for Building. [not for attack,resource] Previous Release
- 220.127.116.11 Thanks to @Shao Pin Taiwan language has been added
- 2.2.5 Correct[Spy training problem]
- 2.2.4 Thanks to @ALFik, you can specify a delay if the repetition don't work
- 2.2.3 Fix it task url finding active village
- 2.2.2 Fix si language (thanks to @bmw)
- 2.2.1 Fix it language
- 2.2.0 Fix the sending delayed resource allowed for people having only one village
- 2.2 Permit delayed send resource
- 2.1 Permit task repetition
WARNING about SCRIPT COMPATIBILITYIf you use this script with other travian script, you should put this script on the top list of GM scripts if you don't want to miss some functionnalities.
New Major Release v2.4 - 26/08/2008
It works fine, but if there is bug, let me know!
--> DESCRIPTION OF THE ORIGINAL SCRIPT
Travian Task Queue
Schedule delayed constructions, upgrades and attacks.
Plan ahead as many actions as you wish.
- Build new buildings later.
- Upgrade existing buildings later.
- Send troops later.
- Train troops later.
- Research later.
- Schedule constructions and building upgrades by clicking "Build later" or "Upgrade later" links on the respective building site pages.
- Schedule attacks, raids, reinforcements by clicking the "Send later" button on the Send Troops page.
- Schedule training of new troops by clicking the "Train later" button in the Barracks, Stables, Workshop.
- Schedule researching in the Academy, Armory, and Blacksmith by clicking the appropriate links.
- The script works with the local time on your computer OR server time. Make sure your local time is set correctly no matter which option you use.
- To work in the server time, right-click Greasemonkey and select "Travian Task Queue: Use server time".
- You must stay logged to Travian and the web site must stay open in at least one tab.
- If the action cannot be performed at the scheduled time, it will be canceled. Depending on the type of action, this happens when: there is not enough resources or troops, something else is being built/upgraded.
- The script will work ONLY with the supported languages! Currently available are en, sk, ba, bg, cn, cz, de, dk, fr, net, fi, hk, hr, hu, it, lt, mx, nl, no, br, pt, pl, ro, ru, tr, se, si, us, uk.
If you wish to contribute by translating into other languages, see the Developers section please.
Feature RequestsI encourage everyone to suggest new features in the comments.
- Save/Load/Apply Task on a village from input Text
- Correct the bug about "Queue This Task link"
Double-fire for catapults at Rally Pt lvl 20.
- More info on why tasks failed.
Make the tasklist sortable. Optional listing of what was done (task history).
- Troops icons in the tooltips instead of names.
Dragable messages. Switch back to previous village after performing a task. Construction of buildings currently unavailable (because of building levels requirements). Schedule sending hero even if currently he is not in the village. Remove mandatory setting of what nation player is playing. Implement train troops tasks. Implement research tasks. Implement sending resources tasks.
- Implement hold celebration tasks.
- Planning attacks by the desired arrival time.
Minimize the task list. Provide detailed descriptions of tasks in the task list. Support for multiple villages. Editable times in the task list.
- Randomize cookie names and encrypt their values to prevent script usage tracking.
Show arrival time on task list.
- Alerts (tooltips, red color) in the tasklist, if there is currently not enough resources for the task.
- Missing links for upgrading some buildings on non-English servers (e.g. Rally Point on Czech, Hero's Mansion on Portuguese). Problem with matching the names in the list of buildings if it contains some odd characters.
- The build/upgrade code needs to be cached.
- Messages and the tasklist should distinguish between researching new units, and upgrading armor/weapons.
- Training troops is incorrectly reported as failed.
- Missing links in the barracks when using the script with Travissimo, Travian Beyond.
- Combat troops are still being sent as spies occasionally (Romans?).
DevelopersPlease, help me to develop this script by translating it into other languages or by submitting bug reports.
TranslationsIf you wish to make the script work with a new language, translate all entries in the aLangBuildings, aLangTasks, aLangStrings arrays and email them to me (my email address is in the script).
Thanks to all who submitted translations in their languages!
Bug ReportsIf problems occur:
- Enable detailed logging by setting LOG_LEVEL = 3 in the beginning of the script.
- Copy the last few Travian Task Queue entries from the Messages tab along with any error messages and post them in comments. Provide a description of the problem and all that you think is relevant.
- Bugfix: Turkish translation updated.
- New feature: Croatian translation.
- Bugfix: Polish and Lithuanian translation updated.
- Bugfix: The success/failure of training and research tasks is now reported correctly.
- Bugfix: Portuguese translation updated.
- New feature: Double fire for catapults (experimental).
- Bugfix: Training troops didn't work.
- Bugfix: Multiple translations were added/updated.
- New feature: Schedule training.
- New feature: Schedule research.
- New feature: Coordinates are shown for nameless places (abandoned valleys) in the task list and history.
- Bugfix: Troop actions (reinforcements, attack, raid) were incorrectly logged in history.
- Bugfix: The history was not working if using the server time was set.
- New feature: The number of saved events in the task history can be configured from the Greasemonkey menu. It can be also disabled there.
- New feature: 'Flush history' link.
- Bugfix: Troop actions (reinforcements, attack, raid) were not logged in history.
- New feature: Task history.
- Change: In the scheduling form, minutes are pre-selected instead of seconds.
- Bugfix: Switch village back to what it was before firing task.
- New feature: Sortable tasklist.
- Bugfix: Lithuanian and Hungarian translations updated.
- New feature: No need to set your race. Detected automatically.
- Bugfix: Polish translation updated.
Using this script may be considered cheating and may be against the rules on your game server. Before using this script, please check the official policy of your game server regarding usage of external scripts and programs. I do not encourage the widespread use of this script.
To my best knowledge, using Greasemonkey scripts including Travian Task Queue for playing Travian is not explicitly forbidden (read the Game rules). If the rules of your server ban usage of such scripts, you should not install Travian Task Queue on your computer.
Copyright 2007 Richard Laffers
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.