Script Summary: This script automatically refreshes the page in Ikariam (every 5-10 minutes), and if there's a new message, or an attack, it warns you with a sound signal.<br> It also collects important information about your towns (population, amount of resources, building levels, buildings under construction), and displays it all in a table below your town.<br> <br> <br> Az ikariam játékban automatikusan frissíti az oldalt (5-10 percenként), és ha új üzenet jön, vagy megtámadnak, akkor hangjelzéssel figyelmeztet.<br> Ezen kívül a falvakról összegyűjti a fontos információkat (lakosok, nyersanyagok mennyisége, épületek szintje, építés alatt álló épület), és a lap alján egy táblázatban megjeleníti.<br>
* Russian translation by LiFeAiR
* Tavern wine usage missed for level 17
* colorize current building in buildings table
* in building view, getting upgrading building name is not worked for town hall. fixed.
* mark current population red, when citizens number reaches town halls capacity
* colorize players in highscore view, using his/her alliance name. There are 3 type of alliances: your own alliance, friendly alliances and hostile alliances.
You have to set these values in settings to see any changes. Alliance names separated by commas. If alliance name contains comma, you stucked.
Also, there are 3 styles in css to configure colors.
To work properly, I have to set the form's method to "get". I think it can be detectable by gameforge, so I recommend you not use this feature (i.e. leave all 3 values empty) !
See full version history in source.
- Display the happy level of each town in another column after population since you have the information already. Change colours of text based on happy,neutral,angry. (ocdcsv)
- Also Gold Display is needed somewhere. From the Gold Table (i.e. when clicking on the gold coins) and Net Gold from each town view. Perhaps showing it as thousands i.e. $1,435,455 would be shown as $1,435 and with a +/- Net change. The column header would be "Gold ($,000)" (ocdcsv)
- email or sms sending when attacked (alpha tester) I think that would even more exremely illegal :)
- Could you add army and ship movements too? (Pax0707)