Script Summary: Search through FriendFeed by specific services
How to Install
- You need the Firefox web browser - Download and install
- You need to install Greasemonkey - How-To
- Install this script - How-To
Please Use This Link!If you want to share this script with other people, then please use this link:
What Does This Script Do?
- It remembers the context you're in.
- If you're browsing within friends, then clicking on the icons will filter by that service on your friends.
- If you're browsing within a specific user, then clicking on the icons will filter by that service on that person.
- If you're browsing the public timeline, then clicking on the icons will filter by that service for the public timeline.
- It will automatically update itself if I update the script.