Script Summary: Bulk Bookmark Management Tools for Del.icio.us v0.3.2
License: This software is licensed under the Creative Commons : Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported <http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/>
Current Version: 0.3.2 - Updated 08/05/2008
The Del.icio.us Bookmark Management GreaseMonkey script will add 2 links to your del.icio.us pages. The links will allow you to either share or delete all displayed items on the current page. You can search for items or narrow down the results by selecting a tag.
- Modifications for Delicious v2 Website and FF3
- Use of GM API instead of del.icio.us web page calls (this does require the user to sign into the delicious API)
Version: 0.2.1 - Updated 03/20/2008
After clicking on the 'Share Displayed' or 'Delete Displayed link a dialog box will pop up to verify your selected action and give you a current status of the operation.
- OK starts the operation
- Cancel stops any running action and closes the dialog box
- Delay indicates how many seconds to pause between deleting or sharing an item. 2-5 seconds is optimal. Any faster and del.icio.us will interpret as a DoS attack and block your IP
- Backup Bookmarks invokes the del.icio.us backup functionality to save bookmarks to an HTML file.
- Message Area updates with each bookmark. (ex. Sharing X of Y : Bookmark Name)