Script Summary: Shows a link to Encyclopaedia Metallum artist profile (metal-archives.com) on Last.fm metal artist and group pages. (Multilanguage)
Sometimes metal-archives uses Google engine to respond search requests.
So at this period you may see the script link "@Encyclopaedia Metallum" above some rock bands, too. Such as King Crimson. By clicking the link you may get the bands who cover King Crimson works such as Asgaroth or something. Also you may see the link above some rock bands group.
As a whole the script page fetch method will look for "Not Found" terms instead of exact band names.
- To increase the performance..
- The option to work on every last.fm page where "metal" artist link is found.
v0.3.2 - 2009/20/1:
- Minor bug fix for group pages.
v0.3.1 - 2009/12/1:
- Minor appearance! update.
v0.3 - 2008/28/12:
- Support for new last.fm.
- Stand-alone auto update ability.
v0.2.5 - 2008/05/15:
- Minor Bug fix.
- Compatible with metal-archives Google search.
v0.2.4 - 2008/05/13:
- Bug fix.
v0.2.3 - 2008/03/30:
- Working on last.fm groups.
- Multilanguage support for last.fm's other sites. (.pl, .ru, etc.)
v0.2.1 - 2008/03/25:
- Minor bug fix.
v0.2 - 2008/03/25:
- Checking for artist availability on Metal Archives, then adding the link. So you'll see the link when the page exists.
- Working with "Userscript Updates" script, To be able to update automatically.
v0.1 - 2008/03/14:
- Debut version: adding the link on "all" artist pages.