Script Summary: Add a button to open all unread elements in new windows (or in tabs if firefox is well configured) and mark them as read.
- List of items not automatically refreshed
- Items not marked as read in expanded view
Google Chrome extension here.
If someone wants to improve that, he can submit me a solution on my email.
CHANGE LOG :
- v0.3.3: (2012-01-11)
- New fix for $ of jQuery (no more include of my custom version, use of jQuery.noConflict instead).
- v0.3.2: (2012-01-11)
- Fix $ for jQuery (include of a custom jQuery, sorry for the lack of security...)
- v0.3.1: (2011-11-06)
- Google Chrome compatibility
- Proper inclusion of script (with @match, require Greasemonkey 0.9.8+)
- v0.3.0: (2011-11-02)
- Configuration integrated in UI
- Beginning of Google Chrome compatibility modifications.
- Fix for new Google Reader interface
- v0.2.0: (2010-05-30)
- new : Add max unread count options
- really marks as read (counts for stats)
- fix : bad position of insert for the button after google reader's update (13/08/2009)
- Support of expanded view.
- if all items can't be opened, you must confirm to stop and cancel to open a part of the items.
- Fix security "issue" (include http* replaced by http and https).
- Partial rewrite with jQuery.
- Updated for the new Google Reader interface.
- Button text based on top level domain
- Fix line return
- Works now for all google domains
- Added https URLs
- First release.