Script Summary: Submit any page to a url shortening service
1.1 Released - Dec 12, 2008
- Cleaned up the service selection code
- Service preferences! Right click on the greasemonkey icon, select "User Script Commands" and select "URL Shortener - Edit Preferences". This will allow you to select your service, and have it stick around past updates, without you having to do anything else.
- Script update checking! Now, the script will check for you automatically to see if there are any updates. If so, you'll be taken to the page so that you can update painlessly.
- Should not fire within objects used for HTML editing (read: Google Docs, TinyMCE editors)
- Cleaned up the key checking code