Script Summary: Add some handy features to Windows Live Messenger Web. Updated 10-01-2009 19:30 [v1.7 Beta]. THIS SCRIPT IS INACTIVE AND NO SUPPORT IS GIVEN UNTIL IT'S UPDATED!
Version: v1.7 Beta
Copyright: 2007 - 2008 Jerone
Windows Live Messenger Web Extended
Add some handy features to Windows Live Messenger Web.
Have fun using it, gr Jerone
- 16-12-2007 15:00 [v1.0 Beta] :
[+] Initial release;
- 16-12-2007 16:00 [v1.1 Beta] :
[*] Cleaned up code;
- 20-12-2007 14:00 [v1.2 Beta] :
[*] Cleaned up code;
- 30-05-2008 19:00 [v1.3 Beta] :
[/] fixed framework check;
- 27-07-2008 13:00 [v1.4 Beta] :
[/] fixed bug with url and emoticons;
- 27-07-2008 17:00 [v1.4.1 Beta] :
[/] fixed multiple mailto;
- 27-07-2008 19:00 [v1.5 Beta] :
[+] added strike through (s);
- 28-07-2008 12:00 [v1.5.1 Beta] :
[*] updated to latest US_functions;
- 10-08-2008 13:00 [v1.5.2 Beta] :
[*] cleaned up code;
- 24-11-2008 01:30 [v1.6 Alpha] :
[+] added settings window;
[/] fixed small bug in framework check;
- 10-01-2009 19:30 [v1.7 Beta]:
[*] updated framework;
- BBcode converter (handles like MsgPlus!Live).
- Show/hide Display Picture (DP aka Avatar)(Note: window must be at least 300px high and 280px width).
- Show toolbar with emoticons, buzzer and font change.
- Show block contact (doesn't do anything useful yet and couches some problems).
- Automatic full visitor name.
See settings window for all options.
- problem with inheritens of multiple ubbcode;
- closing of defined colors first, e.g.: [/c=4];
- submit() visitor name;
- style links possible;
- convert button also (+ title);
- www and mail have to have their own loop;
- bug with closing DP;
$7 Notes:I made this userscript in Dreamweaver 8.
It's tested in Firefox 2 (partly) and Firefox 3.0.5 (continuous) with GreaseMonkey 0.8.
This script is copyrighted and I prefer if you ask if you can 'borrow' parts of this script.
Installing is at own risk and I can't be held responsible if anything goes wrong.
Want to reward me for putting time and sweat into making this free userscript; (thank you).