Here's an example of a video preview:
Clicking the image will show the movie (properly embedded).
_New in v2.7_:
* Major refactoring.
* Instead of replacing the iframes with divs, the script replaces the iframes' content.
* The script now waits for the image to partly load before it goes on checking its size.
* All popups are made resizable.
* When visiting ynet.co.il, a menu item is added under Tools|Greasemonkey|User Scripts Commands to toggle direct video links, instead of embedding the player inside the page. This feature was added by request, and doesn't always work. If Ctrl is pressed while clicking the link, the movie is always embedded.
* bug fix: previously, some unusually named preview images were not shown.