Script Summary: v0.5.0.4 - Adds a filter (search) tool to large select (dropdown) fields
Adds a filter input field to large select fields.
- Improved, I think even perfect, positioning.
- The select element is no longer sized or moved. An new select element is inserted to display filter results.
- It no longer breaks selects with optgroups.
- Esc key now closes the filter.
- You can select a result using the mouse now.
- You no longer need to tab twice to focus the next form field.
- The select onchange function will be executed when the select was changed by the filter (this was broken since Greasemonkey 0.6.4).