Script Summary: Bot,tools and multi had a threesome, this is their child: an All-in-One add-on to automate tedious aspects of the game KOC
KOC AIO Script
AIO4KOC by Mary Matson and Nico De Belder is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at AIO4KOC.com/media/source/AIO.user.js.
Modification of this work is not permitted.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://aio4koc.com/.
CREDITThis is a continuation of the KOC AIO project originally created by Nico De Belder which was located HERE, where you can inspect prior version history. I have committed to taking over the care of Nico's baby and to continue developing it.
INFORMATIONThis is a "All in one" script for koc.
This script may be installed over the previous AIO. My recommendation is that if you are replacing any other KOC Bot and Tools combination, a full uninstall of them including the preferences, should be done to avoid conflicts in the configuration.
- Fixes and performance optimization of AutoBuild
- Fix for attacker's Hussars not showing on Dashboard
- Patch to force loading of all script functions when Kabam loading is slow.
- Apothecary Tab fixed
- Missing Troops Added
- AutoFarm Fixed
- Transport MisCalc Fixed
- Green Map on Captcha Fixed
- Statues Added
- Champion Added to Report
- Minor Bugfixes
- Minor Bugfixes
- Auto Refresh fix
- Revert of Data handling for users having problems
- Major change in data handling
- Full AUTO will run build queues also
- Load for transport fixed!
- Url changes for media
- Build fix for non-aligned
- Fix for Kabam "special card" bug
- Minor Bugfixes
- SSL changes
- Catch Map Error from Kabam
- Skip DF cities with no levels checked
- Transport Troop calculation fix
- Fix for the lag problem
- Dark Forest Rewritten
- Adjustments for new caps
- THANK YOU Nico for the help on this one!!
- Fix for Searching
- Fix for Dark Forest
- Adjustment for MultiBrowser
- Bugfix for Knight Error
- Bugfix for March Size Error
- Fix for March Request to Kabam
- Fix for stuck autobuild on dupilcate startup queued
- Set default of autogift to off
- Reformat Kabam presets on Dashboard
- Link Barbs to AutoAttack Tab in Turbosearch
- Minor bugfix on load calculation
- Delete for corrupted data added to Trade Routes
- Fix for exceeding March Size on values that calculated one extra troop.
- Fix for SWF player not loading for some players.
- Mercenary Hideouts added to Wilderness search.
- Scrolling added to Attack Tab for when large number of attacks are stored
- Changed cap for assigning knight skill to 300.
- Bugfix for when Kabam server does not return item data in craft.
- Bugfix on start-up building
- Option to try and deter "Cheat Pop-up".
- Attempt to intercept Kabam debug alert and send to log
- Adjustments made to autocraft to prevent using all astone and have "component ingredients" craft more regularly.
- Heartbeat added to gauge cpu demand and server response.
- Additional bugfixes for ascension level 4 through 6
- Fixed for march size in Ascended Cities level 4 through 6
- Fixed auto reassign march size. Set minimum interval for check to 1 minute to recheck for troops that need assigning so that the reassign implementation could completely cycle.
- Adjusted load calculation in Transport tab where occasionally load buff TR results were off and there would be insufficient troops attempted for a load.
- Made math adjustment to craft so that large craft attempt would not completely empty city of antherstone.
- A check in Transport queue to make sure no undefined routes in Greasemonkey storage from city abandon.
- Bug fix to march that would stop transport from sending when number of knights did not exceed free rally points.
- Some debugging helps added.
- Shortened the delay for march re-attempt after receiving an error from Kabam to keep troops marching out.
- Fix for autotrain of ascended troops
- Switch logo to base64 to fix any potential problem with install
- Pointed Changelog new URL
- Add Ascended troops, rally point, TR calc to Reassign
- Fix bug where fields and other start up cities would double queue and stop builds
- Add troop selection to Population Control
- Fix "Cancel all" Button for Build Queue
- Added missing start-up Briton Spire
- Modifications for "Hero" released
- Change auto-update to use source for this userscript ID
- Urls for script home changed