Script Summary: Battle Console for Kingdoms of Camelot. Main features include real-time throne room monitor, city defence window, incoming attack timer and incoming march window.
NEW! Champion info on incoming attacks!
The Incoming March timer is back on the main screen! Originally splatted by recent kabam changes, I've brought it back by replacing the gem container when you have incoming. I think it looks better too!
Please note you are no longer able to buy gems while attacks are coming in, with this option switched on. I think it's a small price to pay, really ;)
If for some reason userscripts is unavailable, please click on the link below, which is a link to the latest version of Battle Console on my googlecode project page.
Thanks for the continued support ;)
The idea behind this script is to provide easy-access to Kingdoms of Camelot battle functions and information during the heat of battle. Natively in the game you have to click numerous buttons and tabs to get all the information you need... incoming marches, arrival times, enemy throne rooms, sacrifices, reinforcements, defences, etc. This script's aim is to simplify this process enabling quick strategic decisions on how best to attack or defend.
Thanks to Nico De Belder, Mary Matson, Phil Cazz and all the other scripters who have given me advice and support. Also much credit obviously goes to the original developers of Power Bot (Don DaVinci) and Power Tools (George Jetson), whose expertise and ability really started this whole thing off.
The monitoring functions have been completely rewritten to make them faster, more efficient and less CPU-intensive. This is how I would have written it if I'd known 6 months ago what I know now...
NEW Monitor History Log!
Keep a record of all the unique throne rooms you have ever monitored! (Well, up to a maximum of 50, oldest ones eventually drop off the bottom...)
Label them, post them to chat, view them again, etc.
The "Keep" tickbox stops them from dropping off the bottom.
For a quick-view, mouse over the throne icon on the left...
NEW Sleep Mode!
Worried about Battle Console using up memory/CPU when you are afk? Well worry no more - just put it in Sleep Mode and it will do nothing at all until you come back and wake it up :)
Now you can see everything you need to see on a single screen! The City Defence Window contains an overview of your city's defensive capabilities and status.Main Features:-
- Toggle City Defence Mode On/Off
- Sacrifice Troops!
- View Troops in City - categorised by troop type (infantry, ranged, horsed and siege)
- View Reinforcements - both encamped and incoming
- View Wall Fortifications
- View City Incoming Attacks
The "Overview" section has options to change Marshall, Guardian, Champion and Throne Room.
The Throne Room selector tells you immediately when the throne room change request has been accepted by the server. This will help you decide how late you can safely leave throne room changes before an attack hits, based on your connectivity and the responsiveness of your session!
Everything else is really just eye-candy, but it's kind of nice eye candy ;)
It's pretty self-explanatory. Type in the player's name or UID in the box and click on the appropriate button, or click on one of the handy links either from the TR or the map, and that's it.. It refreshes every few seconds, and pings you if something changes.
Legend for Colours
Blue = Defence
Red = Attack
Green = Range
Cyan = Life
Orange = Accuracy
Black = Combat Speed
Magenta = Other pvp combat effects
Grey = others (non-combat)
Bold = General (affects all troops)
Italics = Debuff
In addition, Throne Room can also be changed from the monitor window for reacting quickly to the other person's changes!
Incoming Marches Display
This shows you everything that is currently coming at you - Attacks, scouts, reinforcements, transports... You can filter it of course!
Override Attack Notification
Changes the "You are being Attacked!" at the top of the game screen, into a countdown timer for the soonest attack.
- Fix for arrived attacks not clearing the incoming queue
- Option to remove transparency from windows
- Minor fix for flickering of champion tooltips windows
- Fix for simultaneous sacrifices when only one altar
- Statue relocation
- Champion compare option on incoming marches
- Champion info on incoming attacks
- Fix incoming attack display on main screen
- Change city champion
- Options button to reset window positions
- Overview Re-work
- Display Champion Information
- Temp fix for incoming attack display (disabled)
- Option to change TR/guardian/marshall
- Dashboard Mode fix for kabam.com
- Fix expiration times now DST has ended
- City Defence "dashboard" Mode
- Send all reinforcements home button
- Include load as a pvp effect
- Scrolling history log and search filters
- Monitor Function Rewrite!
- Added option to only show PVP effects
- New "sleep mode" option
- Monitor history log
- Fix for Dagonets Court Jester crashing monitor
- Fix for mist/truce duration for non-UK timezones. Fix for repeated 'player is undefined' error in log.
- Fix for Grand SiegeMaster
- Fix for potential problem in update_seed_ajax
- Brand New City Defence Window!
- Minor bugfix for non-ascii characters in name
- Update Seed bug fix (fixes tower alert problems with other bots)
- Allow monitor by UID number
- Slight change to colours
- Include colours in Post to Chat
- Check for updates fix
- Rounded windows fix
- Automatic march refresh option has been removed, due to conflicts with other scripts.
- Rearrange throne room furniture!
- Heroes support
- Show different colours for each effect on monitor window
- Incoming march timer on Throne Room screen
- Incoming marches screen
- Options layout change
- Blue buttons
- Check for updates
- Increased the monitoring timeout from 5 mins to 15 mins.
- Fix for the permanent "arrow" sound when timed out.
- Fix for the Incoming March Timer (didn't always show soonest arrival time).
- Check For Updates
- Incoming Attack Countdown
- Server load reduction
- Pause/Resume Buttons
- Monitoring Timeout
- Continue Monitoring after refresh
- Fix for Candelabra statistics not being shown
- Initial Version
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.