Script Summary: Adds display of Carb/Protein/Fat percentages to any daily food diary page. Also adds "Net Carbs" to the table. Based on "MyFitnessPal Percentages and Net Carbs", modified by Wickity MFP, My Fitness Pal, My Fit Pal, MyFitness Pal, MyFitPal
This is a Chrome fixed version completely copied from //userscripts.org/scripts/show/124645
I fixed this for my Chrome Version 27.0.1453.94 m. I have not tested on any other browsers, use at your own risk. If you use this, please leave a comment as to your browser / success.
Created primarily for the /r/keto community on Reddit.
Remember this script REQUIRES the following columns: Fat, Protein, Carbs, Fiber!
- Chrome: Chrome stopped allowing scripts installed outside of their webstore. Here's two options to install them in Chrome:
- Install Tampermonkey and install the script as normal.
- Another option is to download the script to your PC locally using Save As. Then open "chrome://chrome/extensions" and drag and drop the .js file on Chrome. Here is a more detailed description of this method
- Firefox: Install Greasemonkey, then click install.
- Internet Explorer: Install Trixie, http://www.bhelpuri.net/Trixie/, though I have not tested it on IE, it should work.
Q: Food item shows up in red and says bad data?! What gives?!
A: Someone added the food item incorrectly, and put net carbs in the carbs value, and so the fiber subtracts from it, making negative carbs. Nothing I can really do about this without modifying more data than I wish to.
Q: I get NaN's in the Net Carb column!
A: It may be you didn't have all the required columns added, go to http://www.myfitnesspal.com/account/diary_settings and make sure all the columns required are there (most likely, you need to add the fiber column).