Script Summary: Removes adds, and hides fields. Updated 20-08-2008 22:30 [v1.6 Alpha]. THIS SCRIPT IS INACTIVE AND NO SUPPORT IS GIVEN UNTIL IT'S UPDATED!
Version: v1.7 Alpha
Copyright: 2007 - 2008 Jerone
This script removes the add banners, some unnecessary parts and add two little arrows in the top left corner.
These arrows can be used to hide/show the upper and lefter settingsfield.
When you don't need these fields, just click on the arrows and the fields will hide.
Re-click them to show again.
This script now includes a settings window, accessible through the icon on the left or GreaseMonkey icon. It contains all options available in this script, easy accessible and commented in the available language.
Updates after this script shouldn't be a problem anymore as all settings are stored locally.
This is still a Alpha version, and I'm not sure if all works for everybody. So please leave a comment if all works or not!
Have fun using it, gr Jerone
- 18-12-2007 15.00 [v1.0 Beta] : Initial release;
- 19-12-2007 15.30 [v1.1 Beta] : Multilangual pages;
- 20-01-2008 15.00 [v1.2 Beta] : cleaned code and added US_functions;
- 14-03-2008 14.00 [v1.3] : added another left banner;
- 30-05-2008 19.00 [v1.4 Beta] : fixed framework check;
- 10-08-2008 14.30 [v1.4.1 Beta] : cleaned up code;
- 19-08-2008 12.00 [v1.5 Beta] : added option to hide "Book a hotel", "Map24 Topnews", "Channels", JAVA info and copyrights;
- 20-08-2008 22.30 [v1.6 Alpha] : added settings window (US_options);
- Removes adds.
- Removes unnecessary parts.
- Hide top and left field for bigger map view.
$5 Notes:I made this userscript in Dreamweaver 8.
It's tested in Firefox 2 (partly) and Firefox 3.0.5 (continuous) with GreaseMonkey 0.8.
This script is copyrighted and I prefer if you ask if you can 'borrow' parts of this script.
Installing is at own risk and I can't be held responsible if anything goes wrong.
Want to reward me for putting time and sweat into making this free userscript; (thank you).