Script Summary: Obsolete. Tsarugi's Stevedore and Trading Buddy are better.
This script has been made obsolete by Tsarugi's Stevedore and Trading Buddy scripts. I've stopped development. This script adjusts the maximum amount filled in the box on trade screens to a number that is actually possible. In particular, it will:
- Reduce the amount bought if you have less space in your ship
- Reduce the amount bought if you don't have enough money
- Reduce the amount sold if the building has less space
- Reduce the amount sold if the building has a minimum set
- Reduce the amount sold if the building doesn't have enough money
- 1.6 2008/01/15
Restructured code to place script into the actual page, in preparation for more dynamic maxes. Also fixed bugs related to player starbases.
- 1.5 2007/12/13
Fixed yet another paren bug.
- 1.4 2007/12/13
Fixed paren bug. Fixed handling of Bal. Added processing of Min.
- 1.3 2007/12/13
Fixed problem with negative values
- 1.2 2007/12/13
Added comma processing to amounts
- 1.1 2007/12/12
Fixed processing of commas. Fixed typo in code. Added starbases and planets.
- 1.0 2007/12/12
Initial release. Included only buildings