Script Summary: Adds an icon next to links to other articles on Wikipedia pages. When clicked, the linked article is opened inside a inline frame without leaving the original article.
Adds an icon after internal article links on wikipedia pages which, when clicked, opens the article inline in a dhtml frame.
Latest Version: 0.1.5
Project Homepage: http://projects.apathyant.com/wikipediainline/
From v0.1.4 → 0.1.5
- Minor Update: Fixed a glitch with the new toggle-window code introduced in 0.1.3
From v0.1.3 → 0.1.4
- Added code from Ben Shepherd to remove the open inline window icons from printed pages. Thanks Ben!
From v0.1.2 → 0.1.3
- The open window button now works as a toggle, opening the frame on first click and closing it on second click.
From v0.1.1 → 0.1.2
- Fixed the DOMParser issue by using a work around from the greasemonkey mailing list
- Fixed an issue with the readability (all the text being CSS'd grey)
From v0.1 → 0.1.1
- Fixed a problem grabbing the headline
- Fixed a positioning problem which would cause the inline window to appear above the links despite the link being too close to the top of the browser-frame (Requiring the user to scroll back up to view the inline-window). Inline windows now appear either above or below the anchor depending on which side has more space in the viewable area.