Script Summary: A little Google Reader treatment for Feedly
Most of things it visually changes are applied to list (condensed) view only. What it does:
- Full width of screen to display more content
- Makes layout a little more compact, less free space
- More contrast colors, black on white instead of grey on lightgrey
NO MORE YELLING AT YOU CAPITALIZED TEXT EVERYWHERE- fixed in feedly, yay! Grey colour title for read article when it is opened- fixed in feedly, yay! Mark categories with unread articles with bold- fixed in feedly, yay! Favicons are always shown- fixed in feedly, yay!
- Some visual fixes (e. g. misplaced images and youtube videos in RSS feeds)
- Arial Font to make webpages more responsive
- Make links blue instead of light-grey
- "shift + a" - mark all as read
- "shift + x" - expand/collapse selected category
On Feedly need to use the 'Modern Gray' Theme and 'Titles' View.
Originally based on https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/readl... and https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/fread... in order to run this Firefox (which I use on a daily basis)