Script Summary: Provides enhancements for the Defense of the Ancients application on Facebook. Features include advanced autocreeping, auto-battling, auto-sending potions and scrolls, highlight items you don't have, counting medals and allies, and a shortcut menu.
NEW: (March 18) You can now auto-send any type of potion or scroll.
- Shortcut Menu - A shortcut menu is shown on all DotA pages which contains links to all sections of the game.
- Page Renaming - Each page's title is changed to reflect its content (eg "Ladder - DotA", when viewing the battle ladder)
- Ally Status - When viewing a user's profile you can see at the top of the page whether or not the person is your ally (you are allies only if the Stength of Alliance (SoA) is strong enough that you show up as the person's ally).
- Auto-Sending - You can greatly simplify the process of sending multiple potions or scrolls, whether they are going to the same ally, or to several allies. Please read the instructions further down before using this feature.
- Item Highlighting - Items that you do not have are highlighted on the pages where you buy/send items. (You must go to your stash for the script to update it's list of your items.)
- Inserting your link - On the bulletin board a link to your DotA profile is automatically added to the message box.
- Inserting other players' links - By each post on the bulletin board a link to the person's DotA profile is added, in case they forgot to put it.
- AutoCreep - Click the autocreep checkbox to creep automatically until you uncheck it. If you become too tired to creep, it will wait a while and then try again.
- AutoCreep Options - Select how often you want the script to autocreep and what kind of creeps you want to attack ("strong" creeps are worth 4 or more gold).
- Creep Value - The amount of gold you will receive for attacking a creep is shown after it's name.
- Auto-Battle - When you click "Attack Player" on somebody's profile, the script will automatically click "Attack!" for you on the next page.
- Extra Stats - Extra stats are shown for each player on their profile allowing you to easily see how many medals and allies they have.
- Battle Colouring - When viewing the "battles started" and "attacked by" pages, battles you won are coloured green and battles you lost are coloured red so its easier to see the outcomes at a glance.
- Mar 8 2008
- Added: Auto-sending is now accessible from the "view gift" page.
- Updated: Fixed some typos.
- Feb 18 2008
- Added: Auto-sending, making it easier to maintain alliances and to send multiple potions/scrolls.
- Updated: Added a link to the discussion board to the shortcut menu.
- Feb 9 2008
- Added: Automatically attacks a person when you reach their attack page.
- Updated: Autocreep is now customizable. Choose how long to wait and which creeps to attack.
When you go to your allies page you will now see some options just above your allies. The first option selects where the links on the rest of the page will take you. The default value is to let the links take you to people's profiles; this is also the default action without this script.
To use auto-sending, change the value in the drop down box to the potion/scroll you would like to send. Currently you can send 15g, 30g and 60g potions, as well as scrolls of attack and defense. If you wish to send a message along with the potion/scroll, then enter the message in the provided text area. Now click on Apply.
All of the links following the options section will no longer take you to the person's profile. They will take you to a special page which, after allowing you 5 seconds to cancel, will automatically send the potion/scroll you selected, as well as the message you specified (if any).
How does this help? Think tabs. To send people 60g pots, for example, select it from the drop down box and then middle click on several people (or middle click on the same person several times). After the 10-second countdown you will be effortlessly renewing alliances with many people simultaneously, or trading large amount of potions at once. One 60g potion will sent for every middle click on any of your allies.
Please keep in mind, that unless you reload the page, or you select "see their profile" from the drop down box and click apply, you will continue sending whichever potion/scroll you previously sent.
You can now also auto-send from the 'view gift' page. Just select the potion/scroll you want to send back and click on send. You can even middle click on send several times to send several potions/scrolls at once.
PS. I am in the Twilight Tavern. If you are in that tavern feel free to send me a couple 60g potions and I will return them. If you don't have the app yet, you can insall it here, and I encourage you to join the Twilight Tavern.
You may also be interested in other Facebook scripts I wrote: