Script Summary: FCM Enhance is an easy-to-use suite of tools for enhancing Facebook Comment Moderation for websites. It's designed to make your comment moderation experience easier and more productive.
* Mozilla Firefox with Greasemonkey
* Google Chrome with Tampermonkey
1. Go to the Facebook Comment Moderation Tool at:
2. Firefox: Click Greasemonkey icon -> UserScript Commands -> FCM Enhance Options
3. Chrome: Click Tampermonkey icon -> FCM Enhance Options
* SHOW HEADLINES: Uses the page's H1 (headline) or TITLE tag to show the page headline next to a comment's "Visit Website" link.
Default is to use H1; switch to Title if you do not see results.
* SHOW MORE INFO ON COMMENTERS: Pulls information from commenters' profiles and displays it next to their names.
* ADD SEARCH LINK BY COMMENTERS' NAMES: Adds a link to search Google for the commenter's name.
* FB HOME LINK UNDER PERSONAL MENU: Adds a link to facebook.com under the dropdown by your name in the upper right.
* EXTRA HIGHLIGHTING ON BLACKLISTED WORDS: Text size and background color options for making words caught by your blacklist easier to spot.
* POP MODERATION OPTIONS OUT OF DROPDOWN MENU: Takes "Hide Comment," "Ban User" and "Boost Comment" out of the "Moderate" menu of each comment and displays them as links below the comment.
Useful for seeing when Facebook has flagged a comment as spam; it will be hidden and therefore "Hide Comment" will instead say "Approve Comment."
* REPLACE TIMESTAMPS WITH EXACT DATE AND TIME: Instead of comments shown as being posted "about an hour ago" they will be shown in the format of "Thursday, April 12 at 7:32 a.m."
* COMMENT FONT SIZE: Makes the text larger for easier reading.
QUESTIONS? COMMENTS? SUGGESTIONS?
Find me at Twitter on http://twitter.com/mbusse