Script Summary: Adds editor options to always show post options, always show labels, keep date current for drafts, and togglable labels. Also imports del.icio.us tags for use as labels.
Feel free to leave suggestions for additional features in the comments here or in my blog.
- new feature: active label highlighting (à la del.icio.us)
- new feature: redirection of the "Posting" tab to the Edit Posts list rather than Create
- upgrade note: users upgrading from a previous version of this script must change their @includes from ".../post-*" to ".../*" in order for the tab redirection feature to work correctly
- fixed bug when canceling prompts
- new feature: optional, configurable import of del.icio.us tags for use as labels
- securty fix: removed all references to unsafeWindow
- corrected default @include again (now covers both www.blogger.com and blogger.com)
- fixed bug with "always show options" when using the post preview
- new feature: label links now act as toggles (click once to add, click again to remove)
- new feature: display of editor options can be toggled; will be remembered between sessions
- corrected default @include (now covers "new post" page as well)
- removed a small amount of code left over from an earlier version