Script Summary: A set of tools to make your life as a commander easier and more comfortable
Original script by Maelstrom.
Updates by HuffyLuf, KRS_L and Krisan.
You need to install the C&C Tiberium Alliances API Wrapper (infernal) in order to access repair-functions.
- Multilanguage english / german - depends on the world you play on
- Overall production: Summarizes resources per hour + bonus + POI (among bases)
- Base resource overview: Shows all resources in all bases and a sum of it
- Repair time overview: Shows repairtime and army/defense points for all bases
- Support Weapon overview with option to recall them or set them all on one target (if in range).
- Collect all packages: Collects all bonus packages that are available.
- Hide the mission tracker (via options)
- Configurable Autocollect / Autorepair - this will only be activated as long as EA doesn't give a statement about auto-collecting.
If they think it's cheating, I will disable it.
- Show remaining time until next MCV is affordable (configurable, default on).
- Upgrade overview to directly upgrade best cost/usage-rated buildings.
- Chat history length:
Extend chat history length past the default of 64 messages.Currently not working
Features that need the wrapper and will be disabled if not installed:
- Repair all units/offense: "repair all" in all bases
- Loot summary (total / per CP / per run) - wrapper needed on patched worlds
-Dodgy fix to get upgrade priority overview working. Proper solution coming whenever I have the time to look into it.
-Fixed loot summary for patched worlds. This feature needs the wrapper again :(
-'Collect all packages' now works even while you still only have your first base.
-Redundant code removed and some optimization.
-Fix for freezing loot display issue.
-Loot summary working without API Wrapper.
-Movable MCV Timer.
-'Upgrade priority overview' working without API Wrapper.
-'Upgrade priority overview' speed improvement.
-Fix: Autorepair of buildings didn't work in certain situations - Thanks krisan :)
-Compatibility fixes for worlds 43 & 62.
-small fixes, new columns at army overviews - update by krisan
-Compatibility with December patch.
-Removed the autoupdate URL as the update service domain has expired and is causing issues with the script.
-update for patched worlds with backwards compatibility provided
-repaircharges attack info fixed and updated
-Changes dealing with Mission and Notification Bar (Mission bar can now be disabled on patched worlds)
-Turkish Translation by PythEch
-Option to increase chat history length from the default of 64 messages up to 512