Script Summary: Adds Marker, Highlighter, In story search, "Add to Pocket", Synchronization between multiple devices and more. With Config-GUI.
Advanced User-Script for www.fanfiction.net.
Note: This Userscript should work with www.fictionpress.com, but i only concentrate on fanfiction.net.
If there is an problem with fictionpress.com, please report that to me.
Feature-List from Version 4.3.3:
* GUI – Customization (change colors, site width, hide story images, disable image hover effect)
* Build filter to search for specific keywords.
You can use those filter to:
–> * Hide specific stories
–> * Change Background / Hover Color
–> * Mark Chapters (Add a Tag to the name of the Story)
–> * List Stories (Add a list of matching stories on the top of the story list)
–> * Mention in Headline (Add a notification to the headline, how many elements of one filter has been found)
* Search with filters within the story (You can define the max depth for search)
* Add Config Options for specific Stories (set Marker or Hide Story)
* Pocket Feature:
Save an entire story to your Pocket (formally Read It Later) Account
* Color Picker for easy Color selection
* Switch pages with the cursor Keys
* Display only mode (Select a filter, only matching stories will be displayed)
* Auto Updater
4.5.4 – Changes API-Interface – Should improve stability.
4.5.3 – Fixes Pocket Save Feature
4.5.2 – Small Changes … nothing worth mentioning :P
4.5.1 – Critical Update
Adaptes to the SSL-Update Important Infos: https://github.com/MRH4287/FFNetParser/releases/tag/V.4.5.1
4.5.0 – Changes GUI and adds some advanced Options
- Option to disble Caching (usefull for slow machines) - Option to disable the Highlighter Option
4.4.9 – Updates jQuery and adds option to enable text selection
4.4.8 – Added Select Field for the Pocket Save Function
4.4.7 – Updates GUI and small other changes
4.4.6 – Fixes Cursor Control and tweakes the Pocket Feature
4.4.5 – In story search: Displays the containing sentence if you hover over the list entry or the marker.
4.4.4 – Bug fixes and GUI Adaption
- Fix for Issues in Firefox when using my Script If you use Firefox, you have to download this version manual! - GUI adaptions - Adds Backend Support for Safari - Minor changes on Messaging System
188.8.131.52 – Adds Minimize Button in Config Dialog and changes CSS-Loading
4.4.3 – Fix for timing issue
Sry, had an error in my system. This Update is needed in order to use the script correctly.
4.4.2 – Advanced Messaging System
Allows Users to: - Receive Messages - Send Feedback Other Changes: - Moved the CSS Styles to an external File, that is parsed by my server *Warning:* There are maybe versions online, that could lead to problems with the Update Feature. If you notice strange behavior, please update your Script. (Only the case if you downloaded the Script in the first 30 minutes since realease)
4.4.1 – Some Bugfixes
* Errors on first run fixed * Errors on adding new filter fixed
4.4.0 – Adds web service synchronization.
Allows to sync between multiple devices.
4.3.6 – Adds Display of hidden Elements
To open, click on the number after "All hidden elements"
4.3.5 – Fixes Color Gradient in Google Chrome
4.3.4 – Fixes Config Editor
4.3.3 – Adds a way to hide specific stories
More Informations and Support (if needed) here: