Script Summary: Kongregate's Dawn of the Dragons raid helper extension.
Feel free to add suggestions on the discussion tab and if they're good I'll work em in.
We are now accepting paypal contributions, click here to contribute to our ongoing effort!
*** If you're having trouble installing, especially if using Chrome, please read the installation directions listed below ***
What it Does:
This script makes interactions between Kong and Dawn of the Dragons easier in a number of ways.
1: It customizes the way raid links are displayed so instead of getting the DOTD image and name you get information about the raid such as raid name, difficulty, fair share, optimal share and more!
2: Allows for certain raids to be hidden, such as those seen before, those you have already clicked on, or all raids.
3: Adds a tab to kongregate's chat to make toggling options easier and to view the raids you have seen posted in chat.
4: Adds a few commands to the chat input box to make things a little easier. These commands include, /clear, /toggle, /raid, and many more (see below)
5: Allows direct import of lists of raids, as well as support for large lists of raids stored on pastebin.
What's On This Page:
Changelog: Information about script updates.
Installation: Information on how to install the script.
Chat Commands: These are commands that can be used in chat
Known Incompatibilities: If you're using one userscript, you're probably using several. Some don't play nice.
Contact Us: A list of ways to contact us for whatever reasons
1) Bug fix for joining raids after the Kong redirect change.
2) Seriously, why are you still using this version? Update to the RaidCatcher
1) Bug fix for clicking raids.
1) Hotfix for winter Kessov
1) A few miscellaneous fixes to the display of the new data
1) Fixed a bug preventing unknown raids from being displayed 2) Added basic info for the new raids (loot tiers and non-NM health are not yet included)
1) Fixed a crash bug introduced in 1.2.7 for certain combinations of settings.
1) Hotfix for countess serpina url mismatch.
1) Fixed an issue with raids with blank hashes not deleting properly.
2) Fixed the issue with Treachery and the Tower filter settings not saving.
3) Fixed an issue with searching raids sometimes not making certain raids disappear properly.
4) Optimized the way raids are stored and saved.
5) Fixed the issue that made it impossible to join raids with unknown IDs (e.g. new world raids)
6) Fixed an issue with importing pastebins with newline characters in unexpected places.
7) Added an option of whether or not to add raids to your raid list if you have them filtered out. The new default behavior is to NOT add these raids. This differs from the behavior of previous releases. To restore the previous behavior, turn on the option after upgrading.
8) Fixed the bug with auto-join queueing when clicking multiple raids quickly.
1) Hotfix for new guild raids.
1) Fixed pretty posting with Jack and Jack's Revenge raids.
2) Fixed the Play Now button not reloading the frame, for those of you who haven't turned off "Refresh game to join raids", seriously that option is awesome and you should try it.
3) Added a workaround for the issue when async join will sometimes cause raid joining to never stop properly.
4) Fixed an issue where pruning was not working correctly when difficulty and/or boss were left out of the URL.
5) Fixed an issue where some raids would be marked as invalid because part of the next link was mistakenly added to it
6) Fixed an issue where raids were being added and shared with characters appended to the url.
7) Added loot tiers for NM Jack and Jack's revenge raids.
8) Added health values for Jack N-L difficulties.
9) Fixed several issues with pastebin importing of invalid data.
10) Raids are now marked visited upon actually joining them rather than when you click them.
1) Hotfix to add the Jack's Revenge raid.
2) Added some missing data for Jack that was causing a couple weird bugs.
1) Hotfix to add the Jack raid.
1) Fixed a bug that was causing the script to sometimes mark the wrong raids as dead.
1) Small bug for firefox pastebin export fixed.
1) Asynchronous raid loading added, with option to enable and set asynchronous load count on the options tab.
2) Fix for weirness where switching tabs causes chat to scroll up.
3) Fixed bug where dragon's lair was causing strangeness when posting in a train.
1) Hotfix for Firefox bug.
1) Clicked raids now queue properly if a another is clicked while the first is still loading.
2) Pastebin export now updates the name of the pastebin with the username and timestamp
3) Fix for max raid count where freezing happens when large import push over the max.
1) Hotfix for Treachery and the Tower 24 hour world raid.
1) Time since last auto-update now shown in the /version command
2) Extra handling for troll links.
3) Fixed bug with max raid count not working correctly and sometimes preventing links from being shown in chat.
1) Bug with extra space left over when deleting pastebins fixed. 2) Better handling for attempting to import pastebins that have expired added. 3) Raid filters are reapplied when new raids are added or imported. 4) Posting is now correctly handled when in private as well as regular chat. 5) Fixed bug for older firefox versions in raid selection.
1) Hot fix for pastebin exporting in FireFox.
1) Modified raid actions interface to allow for more advanced selection and action. Also gives a count of the number of "selected" raids. Dead raids can now be selected, but the only action which can be performed on them is "Delete".
2) Added pastebin auto export ("Paste" button in raid actions). You must be logged into pastebin in your browser and enter the pastebin record you want it to auto update on the options tab. Option to auto post your pastebin to chat after updating added to options tab as well.
3) Added /mute, /unmute, and /mutelist commands for muting users. Muting users through the script will not prevent any raids or pastebins posted by them to be added to the script. The proper syntax is "/mute [username]" or "/unmute username". The command "/unmute all" can be used to unmute all muted users. 4) Added option to give a confirmation if a pastebin exceeding a user specified number of raids is being auto imported. 5) If you click on a raid while auto joining, it now splices that raid into the joining array so nothing is skipped.
6) Fixed bug where "(0)" was being shown on the top level raids tab.
7) Removed "Delete All Raids" button from the options tab. This can now be performed using the updated raid actions interface.
8) Added "Quick copy" box that appears when you "Share" raids from raid actions.
9) Fixed bug that was occasionally causing the raid list to be unscrollable.
10) Fixed bug that was occasionally causing some raids not to import on the first try.
11) Added handling when pastebin imports time out.
12) Added automatic script update checking and notification.
1) Quick hotfix adding Krykagrius new world raid.
1) Added pastebin tab with basic information. Pastebins can be favorited by clicking the star next to them, this will prevent them from being purged. Pastebin purging occurs after 24 hours.
2) Revamped raid searching significantly
a) You can now search for multiple items in the boss search window, using several different separators. "bel|bus|guil" = "bel or bus or guil" = "bel,bus,guil".
b) The existing keyword search functionality has been greatly expanded. In addition to the existing keywords (z1, z2, ... z9), you can now search by most common drops (runestone, glyph, war horn, dragon eye pearls, etc. etc.). In addition, the keyword farm will search for all glyph raids, erebus, mazalu, and grune.
3) A chat overlay has been added so the user can monitor the script's status while chatting. An option is available to enable or disable this feature.
4) Raids can now be loaded into the game without refreshing the game window. Uncheck the "Refresh game to join raids" option to enable this feature.
5) Manually deleting raids will now give a confirmation to help prevent accidental deletion. An option is available to enable or disable this feature
6) Raid autojoin no longer accepts a time interval, it now loads the next raid whenever the previous is done, ensuring optimal loading speed, while preventing any from being missed due to lag.
7) Raid status is now parsed from the response page when joining a raid through the script. Raids that are found to be dead are permanently hidden and marked as unsharable by the script until they are purged.
8) Countess Serpina's raid information has been updated
9) A button has been added to the options page that the user can use to support us via PayPal, if one is so inclined.
10) A new /help command has been added which allows the user to submit a bug report.
11) Fixed a few styling issues, now the element containing the raids on the raid tab resizes when an option set is expanded.
1) The Play Now! link shown after clicking raid links now reloads the game rather than refreshing the page
2) Join visible raids button with configurable interval added.
3) Fixed accuracy issues with getting hidden/visible raids for deletion or dumping to share
4) Dumping raids to share now includes timestamp, posted by user, and room #, and imports these values as well.
5) Removed "copy" link/functionality (sorry FireFox users, but it's pointless now thanks to the raid join update).
6) Simple pastebin catching added, will track who posted it first so you know if it's a repeat
7) Auto import pastebin option added, will only auto import if it's a new paste or if the original poster is reposting it.
8) Added "/help" command to help track bug reports and other issues.
1) Fixed FireFox pastebin import bug
2) Added "Status output" to inform user when importing, deleting, or sharing raids (above the script's tabs)
3) Pastebin links posted to chat are now formatted and have a quick import link next to them
4) Configuration for automatically removing old raids added to the options tab.
1) Prince Obyron's health values have been corrected
2) A button has been added to delete all unvisited raids
3) Two different auto-purging features have been added
a) There are four settings for how fast to purge unvisited raids b) You can set a limit for the maximum number of raids to hold. Once this limit is reached the oldest raids in the script will be deleted.
1) Reorganized UI options
2) Gives a count of the number of new raids when importing.
3) Changed so it won't get blocked by kong chat spam filter
4) Can now filter by raid zone (ex: "z9" will show all quest zone 9 raids)
5) Added "/stop" command to cancel posting from chat window.
1) Direct raid importing added with some features
2) Direct import from pastebin url
3) Allows whisper to specified user
4) Added option to automatically sort and count raids when posting.
5) Added multiple sorting options to the raid tab
6) Added buttons on Share tab, Import will add the list to the raid tab, Refresh will clear raid tab and add list of raids.
7) Added buttons in the raid actions section of the raid list tab to delete all visible or hidden raids to help clear unwanted raids and improve performance.
8) Filtering slowness fixed
1) More advanced filtering options
2) Quick share button on raid tab
3) Delete visible raids button on raid tab
4) Delete and repost on share raids tab
5) Option to format spammed raid links to show raid short name and difficulty
1) Tracking time when the raid was added on each raid
2) Tracking on the room the raid was added in
3) Added one click copy button (and option to enable/disable on options tab, works in FireFox only)
4) Added quick link to raid tab (and option to enable/disable on options tab)
5) Added option to mark raids posted by me as visited
1) Raid info has been added for the world raid Corrupted Erebus, and updated for Kessov Castle and Echthros.
2) FS/OS information for Dragon's Lair has been updated to accurately reflect the damage tiers.
3) A new option has been added to allow filtering of visited raids in the raid list.
4) Per-raid filtering has now been enhanced to allow filtering by raid and difficulty, instead of simply by raid.
5) A new command has been added.
/spit [raid id] to show your disdain for a Lord Tyranthius, Sir Cai, or Mazalu.
6) Mark visited on right click functionality has been updated so that all right clicks obey the right click delay parameter. A bug preventing changes to this parameter has also been fixed.
7) Added an option to display new raids at the top of the raid list rather than the bottom.
8) A raid's difficulty is now displayed (color-coded) in the header of its listing in the raid list
9) Fixed a bug with strange behavior when pressing tab in the chatbox in Chrome or Opera
1) A filtering tab has been added which allows you to select which raids you want to be filtered out. You can choose the filtering to be on or off for each individual raid, and select whether you want to filter for chat links and/or the raid list tab.
2) I've added a button on the raid list tab titled "Dump Raids to Share", which takes the list of currently visible raids in the raid list, and dumps all of the links to the Share Raids tab, ready to share out.
If you are using an old version of the script, remove it from your browser before installing.
Click the green button that says "Install" at the top right of the screen then refresh the DotD Page
Note: Newer versions of Chrome may give you an error stating that extensions may only be installed from the Chrome Webstore. If you get this error, you will need to use the following steps instead:
1) Download the userscript to your computer
2) Open the url chrome://chrome/extensions/
3) Make sure the file you downloaded is called "140080.user.js" and doesn't have a "(1)" appended. If it does, delete the old version and remove the "(1)" from the new.
4)Drag the saved .user.js file and drop it to the page above.
You need Grease Monkey for Firefox before installing this script.
Click the green button that says "Install" at the top right of your screen then refresh the DotD Page
If you haven't done so, you will need to setup a userscript directory in Opera before you can install this script:
Right Click the green button that says "Install" at the top right of this page
Click "Save Target As" and save the file as SRDOTDXJHunz.user.js in your user script directory
Get a better browser that support userscripts, then follow the instructions above for the appropriate browser.
Clears the currently active chat window
Displays current script version information
Download and Installs latest version of script
Reloads the game without refreshing the page
Loads the specified raid url without refreshing the page
Example: /lr http://www.kongregate.com/games/5thPlanetGames/...
Displays if seen and visited raids are shown/hidden
Displays if seen/visited raids are shown/hidden
Example: /toggle seen
Sets seen/visited raids to shown or hidden
Example: /toggle seen show
Displays information about the specified raid
[raidname] can be a partial name of a raid. Information will be displayed
for each matching raid
Example: /raid tele
/raid [raidname] [difficulty]
Displays information about the specified raid at the specified difficulty
[raidname] can be a partial name of a raid.
Information will be displayed for each matching raid
[difficulty] is a number between 1 and 4, where 1 is normal, 2 is
hard, 3 is legendary and 4 is nightmare
Example: /raid tele 4
Toggles raid link formatting on or off
/spit [raid id]
Generates a message showing your disdain for the cruddy raid someone has posted.
Changes your current raid format to the one you specify
/raidformat <visited:(v) ><name> -
Cancels raid posting.
Opens a support submission window.
Posts the url for the is userscript in chat.
Mutes the specified user, but allows raids or pastebins posted by the user to be added to the script.
Unmutes the specified user.
Displays a list of the script's currently muted users.
|If a raid has been seen before, "text" will be displayed|
|If a raid has been visited before, "text" will be displayed|
|Displays the Legacy of a Thousand Suns' icon|
|Display's the raid boss's name|
|Display's the short version of raid boss's name (eg. Erebus instead of Erebus the Black)|
|Displays the raid's difficulty in short format("N" for normal, "H" for hard, and so on)|
|Displays the raid's difficulty in number format("1" for normal, "2" for hard, and so on)|
|Displays the raid's difficulty in long format("Normal" for normal, "Hard" for hard, and so on)|
|Displays the maximum amount of players that can hit the raid|
|Displays the maximum duration the raid will last(ie: 72hrs)|
|Displays the maximum duration but without "hrs" appended to it|
|Displays what stats can be used to hit the raid in short format("S" for stamina, "H" for Honor, "E" for Energy)|
|Displays what stats can be used to hit the raid in long format("Stamina", "Honor", "Energy")|
|Displays the maximum health for the raid|
|Displays the maximum health for a raid as a number|
|Displays fair share for the raid|
|Displays fair share for the raid as a number|
|Displays optimal share for the raid|
|Displays optimal share for the raid as a number|
|Displays the bossId taken from kv_raid_boss=... in the raid link|
|Displays the raid link's unique Id.|
|Displays the raid link's hash code.|
- Kongrelink (Standalone and part of Better Kongregate): Causes whispered raid links to be unformatted, and causes problems with pastebin imports.
If you wish to contact us for any reason about this script, please do so on Kongregate.
Feel free to send me a PM to wpatter6 or JHunz on Kongregate. Or, if we're online and playing DotD, you can find us in chat room 1.