Script Summary: Allows you to simulate combat before actually attacking.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Inspired by the Combat Simulator script originally created by WildKatana.
Updates by CodeEcho, PythEch, Matthias Fuchs, Enceladus, KRS_L, TheLuminary, Panavia2, Da Xue, MrHIDEn, TheStriker, JDuarteDJ and null.
- Chrome compatibility and other minor fixes.
Someone leaked the beta so I suppose I may as well just make it available here. It contains various bugs and incomplete features so use at your own risk. Version 2.2 is still available here!
- Popup toolbar with several new features
- Flip formation horizontally/vertically
- (De)activate all units or by unit groups
- Reset formation
- Repair mode for individual unit repair (repair works but this feature is far from being complete)
- Undo/Redo does not work so don't waste time pressing those buttons :D
- Mark saved targets (has several issues)
- Double-click to (De)activate units
- Disable tooltips (attack preparation and army formation manager)
- Skip victory popups after battle
- Available repair shown in stats
- Available attacks with current CP, at full strength and with current repair charges (CP/F/C)
- Probably something else also...
- Loot and repair costs fixed for patched worlds.
- Outposts and camps were displaying incorrect stats.
- Some clean up of the code.
- Please note that due to a POI bonus rounding error in the game the PvP stats may be slightly off at times. You will know this to be the case if you see stats displayed as slightly over 100% so just keep that in mind for the time being.
- Fix: Stats window remained open when entering simulation viewmode.
- Fixed: DF health would be displayed as NaN if it had been destroyed in a previous attack. Only affected camps and outposts.
- Fixed: Incorrect stats after first attack.
- Refresh/simulation buttons now hidden in spectate mode.
- Corrections to PvP stats calculations. Should be accurate now.
- Change of name. Due to the recent influx of other combat simulators this project will now be known as TACS in order to differentiate from the others and to avoid any confusion.
- The API wrapper in no longer needed in order for this to work and as such this will continue to work throughout server updates unless of course EA changes something.
- All existing functionality was preserved during the rewrite.
- Autoplay: Simulations now start to play automatically upon entering the simulation viewmode. This saves you 1 click with each simulation and will help extend the life of your mouse :D
- Simulate/Refresh buttons are hidden when simulating isn't possible. This happens when switching between own bases while in attack preparation view and the target is out of attack range.
- Updating stats is now much more responsive.
- Auto display of tools is working again.
- Skip To End: The simulation viewmode now features a SKIP button which allows you to skip to the end of the simulation. This is an additional feature which is only activated when the API wrapper is present.
-Removed the autoupdate URL as the update service domain has expired and is causing issues with the script.
-Backwards compatibility with unpatched worlds thanks to PythEch.
-Just some changes to get it working properly on patched worlds.
-Countdown bar would slow down if switching to another tab/window.
-Small change to help deal with the 'stats not updating' issue.
-Fix for stats sometimes not being updated.
-Settings for locks now recognized on load.
-Fix for rounding issue in stats.
-Formations can now be saved without having to refresh stats first.
-Fixes regarding save names.
-Further changes to deal with the 'units blowing up' issue.
-Simulate button is now temporarily disabled while stats are being updated.
-Added missing values for Dutch, French, Portuguese and German translations. (Still looking for someone who can help with Hungarian and Italian)
-Fix for units blowing up when watching a simulation immediately after refreshing stats.
-Lock for repair button (Locks are optional and can be individually enabled).
-Removed automatic refreshing of stats when opening toolbox.
-Now includes a countdown bar to indicate time till next refresh/simulation is ready.
-Warning icon when moving units before next simulation is available. (Simulation will be based on most recently refreshed stats!)
-Options to switch interface between left/right side.
-French and Hungarian translations.
- Script is working again with stats and all, but it uses EA API for simulation so there are some limitations.
- Fix to shift buttons regarding automatic update of stats.
- Added shift buttons
- Reworked attacker and defender modules
- Optimization for info object creation
- Replaced some obfuscated variables with API functions
- More accurate repair times
- Reworked stats tab layout
– Fixed a bug where opening the battle results box in Spectate Mode would prevent a player from being able to spectate the battle.
– Added an option on the Info tab for auto-displaying of the battle results box.
– Fixed loot calculations
– Removed auto display of battle results box
– Works with patched servers again (Thanks to TheStriker)
– Major bug fixes and algorithm changes (Thanks to Matthias Fuchs, KRS_L, Da Xue):
+ PvP bugfix when loading empty defenses
+ Formation saving and loading fixes
+ Fixed the defender unit creation
+ Added command center strength label
– Obfuscation (Thanks to PythEch)
-Small change to ensure the basic simulator functions even after EA server updates.
-Support for worlds that just received the Performance Hotfix.
-Basic simulator using the EA API thanks to PythEch. Please note that the API will only allow one simulation every 10 seconds. This has no other features other than running a basic simulation for now.
-More readable code
Everything in this update thanks to Matthias Fuchs. Great work mate :)
-PvP bugfix concerning empty defender armies.
-Added command center strength label.
-Overhaul of how saved formations are loaded. Fully compatible with previously saved formations.
-Couple changes to help with development. Code was put through a js indentation tool to make it more readable and a log message was added to indicate that the simulator has loaded.
-Improved loading times for saved formations. This should also ensure better compatibility with the Formation Saver script.
-Stats are now updated immediately when enabling/disabling units thanks to Panavia2.
-Overall will now display the correct value of 0% instead of 100% when all units are destroyed.
-Fixed an issue which was causing script errors.
-Slight adjustment to size/location of Unlock buttons.
-Fix for support structure stats not being displayed in the toolbox
-Fixed a repair time bug involving vehicles
-Corrected variable name for m_BoostDefense thanks to Enceladus
- Fixed a bug where under certain conditions Repair Times and Overall Troop Strength would display "NaN" instead of the actual values.
-Saves now store the enabled state of units thanks to TheLuminary.
- Fix for patched servers
- Changed how repair stats were displayed in previous update.
- More accurate repair times with disabled units. A big thanks to Enceladus for helping with this :)
- Now includes a lock for the Reset Formation button