Script Summary: Allows you to simulate combat before actually attacking.
License: GNU GPL v3
Discontinued For A While
Fix is located at: http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/138212
This script works both with Patched and old Unpatched servers!The original script was here:
The original script's author, Leighton Whiting's account was hacked, and the hacker deleted his scripts.
But you can still install his script from this page.
Thanks for all he did on this project, he made the game more enjoyable.
This plugin allows you to simulate a battle before actually doing it for real. This allows you to reconfigure your attack strategy until you get whatever works best, without wasting valuable CP and repair time.
Video example here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcgryVL9jnk
If you want to add things to the script, feel free to fork the github repository and then do a pull request and I will add it: https://github.com/PythEch/ta-combat-sim-pro
This script is licensed under GNU General Public License (GPL) v3.
- Simulator will work again with old non-English servers, sorry for that!
- Troop Strenght, CY and DF health calculations will be more accurate thanks to Matthias Fuchs.
- Battletime will be calculated.
- Simulator will warn the users if the server is unsupported.
- Fixes for newly patched English servers from CodeEcho.
- Fixed an issue with Chrome browser.
- Fixed loot resources values.
- Now you can use this script with both patched servers and unpatched (old) servers.
- Updated from Leighton's code. Everything in this update thanks to CodeEcho.
- Better button positions.
- Now the simulator won't show disabled units.
- Fixed button positions.
- Initial release.