Script Summary: Organizes, upgrades and salvages KOC throne room items
MadMaxx Throne Room Organizer
is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
This is a stand alone version of the MadMaxx Throne Room upgrader for Kingdoms of Camelot. Please read the notes and instructions below on using the auto-salvage function. Using it incorrectly might delete something you want. A guide is located here: http://koc.wikia.com/wiki/Automated_Throne_Room...
UpgraderThe MadMaxx upgrader. Use this tab to automatically attempt upgrades and enhancements. From this tab, the city to draw aetherstones can be set. There is a 'repair all' function that will repair all broken items before attempting the next upgrade/enhancement.
OrganizerThe Organizer tab lets you see your TR better. All the cards are visible and you can hover to see the stats. The cards are organized by type (chair, table, etc.) and the preset can be viewed. The tab may lets you define your presets and have a extra local set of presets. The local presets let you save off a set of TR items and load them. This will effectively let you have additional presets without spending gems. You can also copy/paste your stats from here.
Upgrade/Enhance StatsThis tabs shows your success rates and allows you to complain to others how unlucky you are :P
LogThe history of the upgrade/enhancement attempts.
OptionsThis tab is for setting options and infrequently used controls. The option to automatically check for updates is on this tab.
Direct IntegrationThe script adds a few tabs to the game's TR display. The tabs: - Hide/show the script controls - Toggle auto-salvage/auto-upgrade on/off. (A quick off/on of auto-salvage will cause it to run again.) - Repair countdown clock TR item context menu buttons Auto Update: Selects the TR item as the item to update Auto Enhance: Selects the TR item as item item to enhance Upgrade/Enhance Panel Clicking on the "Next" panel now increases the level shown in that panel.
Donations are completely voluntary and do not provide any benefits.
- Fix for statues
- Added button to reset widget positions
- Fix so functions fire when TR is opened for recent kaboom change
- Minor fix so preset widget doesn't hit the server so hard.
- Internal change to allow multiple scripts to watch the same variable.
- Max level = 14
- Updates to TR buttons
- Fixes for new TR item
- Organizer tab display change for lots of presets
- Guardian controller fix for Cometbird
- Can remove salvage button for 999 objects
- Display updates
- Compatibility fixes
- Preset and Guardian controls now save their position. Right click to revert to the default position
- Made TR items so they can be dragged around the TR.
- Guardian controller pictures show correct level
- 16 TR presets
- Added a controller for switching guardians
- Made presets and guardian controls draggable
- Display cleanup for heroes
- Simplified the organizer tab controls
- Relocated the hero in the TR display
- Added heroes
- Max level = 13
- Upgraded jQuery version
- New safety features.
- Display fix for items that are broken and tagged.
- Added the ability to tag an item. Highlights in a different color.
- Added a tooltip to the upgrade panel so you can see the percentage on long strings
- Typo fix
- Attempt to prevent kabam from selecting gems for upgrades
- Tooltip fix
- Added error handling to check saved upgrade/salvage city numbers
- Added option to enable/disable the preset selector widget
- Fix for loading salvage rules from other domains
- Added an event handler to stop ShareThis from adding a link to all copy/paste oeprations
- No new functions. Just a change to the css so the changes won't affect other users
- Fix for missing repair menu item
- Fix for 'Chance to Find Items'
- Added a button to post TR stats to chat (either your TR or a viewed one)
- Added an option to remove the salvage button for the first X items
- Added an option to enable the old upgrade/enhance button
- Added an option to remove the mass salvage button
- Added a function to post to chat using the barcodes (via Power Tools)
- Added a counter of salvaged items and daily rate (with a reset button)
- Fixed problem with view of enemy TR switching to yours when an item was salvage
- Fixed an error in kaboom's salvage a-stone calculation
- Bug fix for loading local presets into other slots
- Minor bug fix. Fixed bug where organizer tab wouldn't draw if an item was deleted from the current set highlighted.
- Added "Any Horsed/Infantry/Ranged/Siege" options to the salvager
- Added an option to upgrade to +1 before manual salvage (for more a-stone)
- Added the ability to reload a local preset into any preset slot. (Using "0", a big number or a non-number, will tell the TRO to use the current slot).
- Added the object ID in a few places
- Minor bug fix so for queue variable
- Minor bug fix so last item deletes in the current cycle
- Bug fix for salvager power button
- Bug fix for item in queue salvaged
- Added picture popups to the upgrader panel
- Bug fix for a condition that could cause the salvager to stall.
- Fixed some display issues
- Added filter buttons on the organizer tab
- Changed 'repair all' to work from the bottom up. This makes the +1 upgrade option work smoother
- Update for Level 12 upgrades
- Update for candelabra
- Updated whisper on upgrades
- Changed organizer widths to see if that will allow wrapping
- Fix for error on activity bonus call.
- Backed out repair attempt on unknown status.
- Adding a repair attempt when upgrades fail.
- Added horizontal resizing.
- Minor improvements to the token deselector. The icon is now cleared and it remembers if you manually select a token (until the throne panel is closed).
- Updated popup to be stretchable /remember size
- Added options to unselect tokens and have a-stone limit on manual upgrades
- Tab color change and whisper options on successful upgrades
- Remembers opened tab and organizer options on refresh
- Switch to a more jquery UI
- Bug fix for FF17
- Added field to change number of local presets
- Minor reorg of options tab
- Removed dead variable
- Bug fix for deleting items after refresh.
- Changed the upgrade/delete logic so each items is upgrade when it is deleted instead of trying to upgrade a bunch of items and then deleting them all.
- Added option to upgrade to +1 before salvaging. With the new higher upgrade percentages, this is profitable in a-stone and increases the activity bonus.
- Minor bug fix so success animation works
- Added log info for manual upgrades
- Added the ability to name presets and have a description. Increased the number from 8 to 10
- Fixed some of the '1 at a time' logic
- Added option to disable large portrait tooltip
- Added a 'copy stats' button.
- Made it so the Throne button text goes red when the TR is full
- Moved the upgrader status to be above the table.
- 9/3/2012 Added local presets. Added tool tip/ large portraits to the organizer tab. Here is a overview: http://userscripts.org/topics/116061
- 8/27/2012 Fixed a problem with lucky tokens not counting down. Fixed a problem in success callaback. This prevented logs or status updates.
- 8/26/2012 b- Added a fix for missed upgrades causing the complete status not to be set. Displays the number of items salvaged. Added more detailed stats (per quality level) under the hood.
- 8/25/2012 Added an option to upgrade/enhance to Wondrous+4 on a suggested path. YMMV Created an option for handling overflow from main city. Can now place in the lowest city. Fix a problem if an item was salvaged and still was in the upgrade queue.
- 8/22/2012 Adjusted thickness of blue/yellow box around TR items so items won't be wider than the row. Fixed recorded number of attempts so it doesn't increment when out of a-stone and just waiting. Fixed low a-stone message. Put in small delay between attempts in 'whole queue' mode. Using 10 seconds (something humanly possible).
- 8/19/2012 Created an options tab and moved some of the more static option parameters there. Updated the status in the upgrader table and log. Created the ability to disable the success/failure animations (big red X/ 'spinny').
- 8/18/2012 Added the ability to change items in the queue. Can change level or queue order.
- 8/14/2012 Added field to change the max a-stones per city. Added ability to load salvager settings from any domain.
- 8/13/2012: Changed the upgrade tab to have a queue. Includes an option to do 1 item at a time or try the whole queue (try to update all, repair all, repeat).
- 7/17/2012: Just a look-and-feel update. Changed the backgrounds and borders to look like the other popups in the game.
- 7/16/2012: Updated jquery version.
- 7/15/2012: Moved the preset widget and enlarged the TR inventory box.
- 7/13/2012: Added a widget to the main KOC page to switch presets. Bug fix on the sorting in the organizer.
- 7/8/2012: Added controls and status to the organizer panel.
- 7/3/2012: - Added countdown clock on TR tabs - Added sorting in organizer
- 6/30/2012: - Fixed the "NOT" rules - adjusted the z-index - Added boxes on the TR display to show the current auto-upgrade/auto-enhance items
- 6/26/2012: Added code to display higher levels on the "Next Stats" panel on the game TR upgrade/enhance panel. Click on the "Next" area to increase the level. Fixed a couple of display issues.
- 6/26/2012: Now click on the "Next Stats" area on the games upgrade/enhance panel to see the stats for higher levels.
- 6/24/2012: Added some buttons on the TR so the updater can be controlled from there. - Some extra tabs to turn the upgrader on/off, the salvager on/off and to switch upgrade/enhancing - Put some buttons on the TR item context menu so you can select the item to upgrade or enhance directly from there The list of items will now refresh each time it is opened and when an item upgrades. Fixed the z-index so the salvage popup and the upgrade message appear in front the tool.
- 6/23/2012: Auto-salvage is enabled. Because getting your rules right can be tricky, please do the following before using: - Turn off all auto salvagers - Upgrade any items in your current TR inventory that you want to keep to +1. The auto-salvage will ignore these. You can use the "repair all" function to help out. Other updates: - Broke the log into 3 parts and added data .... so you can see how long it has been. - Added a convenience tab to the TR to hide/show the upgrader. Changed the z-index so the upgrader is on top
- 6/23/2012 b: - Added new version checking - Puts a-stone in non-full cities - Added button to execute the salvager 1 time - Salvager status panel and gui cleanup
- 6/22/2012: Fixed the icons. A couple of requested features: - Added a "Repair all function." When turned on this feature will repair all items before doing the next upgrade/enhancement. - Saves/restores window position and state on reload.
- 6/21/2012: Added trophy. Trophy items are not in my domains, so hopefully it works. I don't think the icons in the organizer will work for trophies, but this should be ok for now.
- 6/17/2012 Changes: Added the ability to pull aetherstones from any city. Made it so the activity bonus bar updates. On the organizer tab - Made it so the equipped items are at the top. - Added the "Test Salvage" button that shows the items the salvager will grab. Items highlighted in red will be deleted. Orange are broken or equipped items that will be deleted if they are fixed or unequipped.